IP Codec for iPhone
The Tieline Report-IT Enterprise 1 off admin fee includes 10 users.
$49 annually after first year.
- Annual TieServer subscription
- Initial one-time $399 Setup Fee
- Includes 10 Users + administrator account
- Scalable to suit the specific needs of small, medium or large organizations
- Must be registered with Tieline before it can be used
- Cloud-based solution with an emphasis on simplicity
- Your Administrator can manage all users in the cloud from anywhere
- Reporters and contributors install the free app from the App Store© or Google Play™
- Reporters and Contributors have no complex settings to configure. Just touch and go!
- Optional SIP TieServer subscription available to connect to non-Tieline N/ACIP 3326 compliant codecs
- Connect using a VIP-Connect URL: securely log in and launch the app with a single touch
- If you already have a Cloud Codec Controller account the TieServer Subscription will be aligned with the Cloud Codec Controller and may be charged at a pro-rata rate.
- Cloud Codec Controller is not required to use Report-IT Enterprise
- Powered by Tieline’s globally redundant TieServer networkAll pricing in USD
Report-IT SIP Enterprise Edition
Optional SIP for Report-IT Enterprise. Tieserver subscription upgrade to connect to N/ACIP 3326 compliant codecs. Support for G711 uLaw, aLaw, G722 and OPUS. Per block of 10 users domain wide.
- One Time Payment
- For freelancers and independent journalists who need to connect to Tieline and/or non-Tieline N/ACIP 3326 compliant codecs
- All settings managed within the app on the phone itself
- Licensed for installation onto a single iPhone; cannot be programmed remotely
- In-app upgrade to Pro version for unlimited ‘live-time’ and other featuresThe multi award winning Report-IT has revolutionised newsgathering and live remote broadcasts to ensure you can go live first!
Report-IT turns your iPhone or Android smartphone into a pocket-sized portable 15kHz live IP audio codec and ultra-slim high fidelity 20kHz audio recorder.
At the touch of a button broadcast live IP audio over 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi from any remote location to a Tieline IP codec in the studio. Perfect for remote broadcasts, live reports or two-way interviews, simply connect earphones to your phone and hear studio communications and program audio in real-time while broadcasting.
Broadcast 15kHz live two-way interviews with the studio at the touch of a single button.
Use the high quality mic on your iPhone or Android smartphone to prerecord up to 20kHz quality high fidelity audio, then file reports via FTP automatically.
Prerecord interviews, trim them offline, then build a playlist and insert them as “wraparounds” into live crosses with the studio.
Attach a professional dynamic mic to your phone using a compatible third party microphone adapter cable.
- One-touch connections with the ability to view connection statistics and renegotiate connection bit-rates
- Advanced features like SmartStream PLUS dual redundant streaming, adjustable automatic jitter buffering and forward error correction improve connection stability and reliability.
- Bidirectional kHz mono audio at low bit rates, supporting live two-way interviews and communications
- Report Live, Record a Report, or Report Live and Record simultaneously
- Store, play back and edit recording details
- Export recordings using live streaming to a Tieline studio codec
- Share kHz recordings via FTP file transfer
- Insert pre-recorded grabs and interviews while you are broadcasting live to the studio
- Audio Editing: Top and tail, or highlight and save only the best elements of your audio recording for live playout or FTP transfer
- Supports integration of the TwistedWave or Nétia iSnippet audio editing apps (Apple devices only)
- Use any compatible Android app where applicable.
- Support for Opus encoding
- Includes Burli and Nétia Radio-Assist file sharing compatibility.
- Live Bi-Directional 15KHz audio over both 3G and Wi-FI:1 Hour Free + $25/hour
- 20 kHz Quality Pre-Recorded Reports:2 Reports Maximum
- Pre-Recorded Report Length:1 Minute Maximum
- User/Station Logo & Byline: Yes
- Organize Reports into play lists: Yes
- Playback Pre-Recorded Reports from a play list into a Live Report: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese
- FTP Reports as WAV: Yes
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)