Expand your IP network at a fraction of the cost of competing IP codecs, without compromising on quality or broadcast quality features. Multi-unicast in stereo to up to different end-points from a single codec and reduce capital expenditure across your broadcast network.
Bridge-IT is perfect for:
- Studio-to-Transmitter Link (STL) applications
- Studio-to-Studio Link (SSL) applications
- Point-to-Point IP audio distribution
- Multi-point IP audio distribution
- Simple remote broadcast links
- Cable Head End IP Audio Distribution
- Low-latency audio over IP bridging solutions
- Multiple codec installations ( codecs fit in x ” rack unit)As an IP audio pioneer, Tieline has built up many years of knowledge and expertise in broadcasting audio over unmanaged IP Networks like the internet. Tieline's exclusive and proprietary SmartStream IP technology responds to variable IP network conditions with agility and flexibility to significantly improve connection reliability over lossy IP networks such as cell-phone networks and the internet, especially in those situations when Quality of Service (QoS) is unavailable.Some other manufacturer's charge thousands of dollars for IP managment software as if it's an optional extra. Tieline believes high performance and rock-solid reliability is an essential part of each and every broadcast and delivers its renowned SmartStream IP management software for free. Tieline's dynamic jitter buffering, forward error correction and packet repair, deliver continuous high quality audio over both managed networks and the open Internet.Bridge-IT is IPv4/v6 and EBU N/ACIP Tech compatible over IP and will connect to any SIP-enabled IP codec brand with industry standard algorithms, as well as VoIP devices supporting G.and G.. Bridge-IT is also internet/satellite streaming and HD and digital radio compatible. It is designed for desktop use or two units can be installed side-by-side in a purpose-built RU mounting bracket.Compare Bridge-IT’s superior programming functionality and simple user interface with other inexpensive codecs. Don't forget that Bridge-IT:
- Features front panel navigation, LCD display, PPM metering and dialing key pad.
- The comprehensive Toolbox web-browser GUI control interface (Java and HTML versions now available).
- Has broadcast XLR connectors, simultaneous analog and digital audio in/outs, plus a huge range of algorithms - including Opus as standard.
- Is IPv4/v6 and EBU N/ACIP Tech 3326 compatible over IP and will connect to any SIP-enabled IP codec brand.
- Has had reliable automated SD card backup (since 2009), unlike some other competing products!Unlike most affordable IP audio codecs, Bridge-IT has all the broadcast connectors you would expect on a full-featured codec. Simultaneous analog and digital AES/EBU audio outputs are provided on XLR connectors and it includes a ¼” (mm) stereo headphone output.
- Bridge-IT comes standard with Bit kHz uncompressed linear audio, as well as Opus, MPEG Layer , AAC-LD, AAC-ELD, LC-AAC, HE-AAC v. and HE-AAC v. , G. , G.and Tieline Music and MusicPLUS. Music PLUS delivers kHz mono and stereo with ms encode delay at under Kbps, offering huge savings on your IP data bills and outstanding audio quality. HE-AAC v. is capable of delivering high fidelity stereo IP audio at bit-rates as low as Kbps. Optional aptX Enhanced encoding is also available for extremely low delay connections.
In case your IP link fails Bridge-IT also has an SD/SDHC card slot which can be pre-loaded with MP or linear backup audio for playback. Bridge-IT's onboard relay control ports can also be programmed to notify you of a failure via any third party relay-enabled hardware.
* Requires 3rd party hardware to connect to wireless network.
|Dimensions||21 × 15 × 5 cm|
- Compact design, with two codecs fitting into a RU mounting bracket.
- Suitable for point-to-point and multi-point IP connections over a variety of connection transports, including WANs like the internet.
- EBU N/ACIP Tech compatibility over IP
- Linear audio with a suite of high quality broadcast algorithms as standard, plus optional aptX® Enhanced, AAC-LC, AAC-HE v., AAC-HE v., AAC-LD and AAC-ELD.
- Tieline’s loss-tolerant MusicPLUS algorithm provides up to kHz stereo audio quality with ms coding delay at bit rates as low as kbps – making it ideal for today’s IP and G networks.
- Tieline Music can deliver up to kHz FM quality mono audio at bit-rates as low as Kbps, with only milliseconds encoding delay.
- SmartStream IP software automatically manages jitter buffering, forward error correction and packet repair.
- Full hardware front panel interface including navigation, LCD display, PPM metering and dialing key pad.
- Web GUI for programming codec functionality and RS data connections.
- Integrates seamlessly with TieServer for simple IP configuration and one touch IP connections.
- Broadcast quality analog XLR inputs/outputs.
- XLR digital AES/EBU input/output.
- Simultaneous analog and digital AES/EBU audio outputs.
- Onboard SDHC card slot for automatic audio failover.
- ¼” (mm) stereo headphone output.
- relay inputs and opto-isolated outputs plus RS- for local and remote control of equipment at either end of your codec link.
- USB slave connection for codec configuration.
Buy today and receive:
- Point-to-point mono and stereo IP audio bidirectional audio
- The ability to send up to stereo multi-unicast connections over LANs and WANs like the internet (optional licence upgrade).
- Multicasting to unlimited numbers of codecs across compatible IP networks (optional licence upgrade)
- High quality low-delay linear audio
- Opus, G. G., MPEG Layer , plus low-delay Tieline Music and MusicPlus algorithms
- algorithms (optional licence upgrade)
- aptX® Enhanced algorithm (optional licence upgrade)
- EBU N/ACIP Tech compatibility over IP and will connect to any SIP-enabled IP codec
- Simultaneous analog and digital AES/EBU outputs
- Automatic fail-safe SD/SDHC card connection failover
- Web-GUI for remote control and configuration
- Automatic firmware upgrade notification via the Web-GUI
- Tieline’s SmartStream technology for automatic management of IP connection streaming
- Input/Output Specifications
- Analog Audio Inputs:2 x Female XLR (Channel 1 mic/line; channel 2 line only)
- Analog Audio Outputs:2 x Male XLR
- AES3 In:1 x female XLR (Channel 1 in; shared with Ch1 analog input)
- AES3 Out:1 x male XLR
- Headphones:1 x 6.35mm (1/4″) Jack on rear panel
- Control Ports In/Out:Two relay inputs and two opto-isolated outputs for machine control via Phoenix connector
- Audio Input Impedance:High Impedance > 5K ohm
- Output Impedance:<50 ohm Balanced
- Clipping Level:+22dBu (input and outputs)
- 24 bit A/D & D/A Converters
- Frequency Response:20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion:<0.0039% at +16dBu, or -88dBu unweighted
- Signal To Noise Ratio:>90dB at +22dBu, unweighted
- Sample Frequencies
- IP Sample Frequencies:16kHz, 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- IP:Opus, Tieline Music, Tieline MusicPLUS, G.711, G.722, MPEG Layer 2
- IP (Pro version only):AAC-LD, AAC-ELD, AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AAC-HEv2
- IP (Pro version only):16/24 bit Enhanced apt-X
- IP (uncompressed):Linear PCM16
- Data and Control Interfaces
- USB:USB 2.0 (Type B) host port on the rear panel
- LAN:10/100 base T RJ45 connector
- Serial:RS232 up to 115kbps with or without CTS/RTS flow control via female DB9 connector, can be used as a proprietary data channel
- Front Panel Interfaces
- Display:128 x 64 monochrome LCD
- SD/SDHC Card Slot:Supports SDHC Flash Cards
- Keypad:20 button keypad
- Navigation:5 button keypad
- Dimensions:8.5” x 5.9” x 1.75” (216mm x 150mm x 44mm)
- Power Consumption:12V DC, 400mA
- Operating Temperature:0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Humidity Operating Range:20% ≤RH ≤70% (0 to 35°C), non-condensing
- Internal Battery:Panasonic CR2032, 3V coin type 20mm