TX-6000 series comes with 4, 8, 10 or 12 output streams (in different model number) in one RU with two Gigabit Ethernet outputs. It can support multiple concurrent outputs for each input signal, offering the state-of-the-art video quality and advanced features for operators.
Furthermore, it has interoperability with 3G devices and future 4G network, perfect for applications such as OTT, IPTV, mobile TV, hybrid digital TV, distance learning, to name a few.
- Every channel can support multiple simultaneous output profiles.
- Support multi-output settings based on frame rate, resolution and encoding format and network types.
- Support 3G mobile network and Internet network, including 3GPP v4, 5, 6 and 3GPP2.
- Support HLS adaptive streaming file output.
- Transcoding up to 1 / 2 / 3 x 1080P streams, or 2 / 4 / 5 / 6 of 720p streams, or 4 / 8 / 10 / 12 of SD streams.
- With pre-processing for high quality and low bit-rate
- Support IP input of different signal sources and quality according to the specific requirements.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)