Remote Voice Tracker enables you or your DJ’s to record voice tracks and edit playlists from home, or while away from the studio. It will upload the voice tracks and modify the playlist logs back at the station.
Voice track recording enables an automated show to sound 100% live when using our Studio Pro automation software, with just a small percentage of time required, by recording voice tracks between the songs that have been selected by Creator, the scheduler.
Once a playlist is created for tomorrow or further in the future, the operator can see what songs are selected, and it is as simple as selecting a position between two tracks and clicking Record.
The voice track will play over the fading end of the previous song, and optionally overlap the instrumental song ramp of the next song while the song volume is reduced. The DJ can sound better than live as the voice track can finish just before the vocals start in each song.
Voice track recording is also a feature of Creator Pro for voice tracking in the studio, however, Remote Voice Tracker may also be used in the studio to enable VT recording from additional computers.
Several Playlist Editor features from Creator are included in Remote VT, including song search/insert.
- Individual users may be limited to recording VT's in specific hours of the day and/or days of the week
- Individual users may be limited to recording VT's only where VT Markers have been scheduled in the playlist. Otherwise the DJ may record a VT anywhere.
- Scheduled songs and spots may be moved within the playlist. This may be disabled for individual users.
- Individual users may be permitted to search the music library, insert and delete tracks in the playlist.
- Songs in the playlist may be played in the Track preview player.
- Logging of all connections, downloads and uploads.
- UPnP router support for automatic port forwarding.
- Each user may be limited to connections from one IP address for security.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)