The Pro Audio Streamers are a range of three IP to audio and audio to IP streamers which have professional analogue and digital inputs and outputs. They allow audio to be streamed around a building, wan or lan using IP audio and CAT5 cabling infrastructure. Typical applications include:
- As a backup STL (studio to transmitter link).
- For audio confidence monitoring in remote locations, such as at a radio transmitter site.
- For distribution of audio and music around a building, such as for passing audio to speakers in a conference room.
- As an internet-based IP music distribution system.
- As a tannoy, paging or IP based public address system.
- For in-house audio applications and distribution.
- For streaming internet radio in bars and clubs.
- For radio and music channels in hotel rooms distributed via an IP network.
- For playing audio from a PC, a jukebox application, or from a USB stick.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)