The D612 is a revolutionary product that only a highly innovative company as Solidyne can offer at a price so low.
Handles 4 microphones, one line input USB digital, 2 balanced line inputs and 2 telephone hybrids, one line and one cellphone, that can operate in conference.
It has 2 analog stereo outputs (PGM and REC) and a USB digital output. A complete monitoring system with separate outputs for speakers and headphones of Study and Control, that includes logic output muting and tally light.
The D612 connects a wireless cellphone with Bluetooth link. Any cellphone is connected in seconds and can be used up to ten meters.
The microphones have excellent 4-band equalizer designed for the human voice. The announcers of the radio will have a new shine that will distinguish your radio from competition. Besides offering audio compression to get the same levels in all voices.
The USB digital input / output of the D612 will eliminate the PC audio cards and the noise and distortion often associated with their connection. The D612 offers AoIP option (models /AoIP) that allows the console connection via Ethernet LAN with one or more studios without the need for shielded cables or holes in the walls. It also allows connecting trough Internet with the FM transmitter plant.
The D612 has professional 100mm faders, of conductive ceramic technology, with 15-year duration and has a generous 5-year warranty,
- 8 simultaneous channels ; with 5 connectorized attenuators to be able to change without using soldering iron
- Option / AoIP allows to generate Shoucast / Icecast streaming without a PC or connect between studios via LAN
- Option / TV It has USB data output to change TV cameras by MIC level and trigger when opening line attenuators for multimedia software management
- 12 stereo inputs ; 4 balanced MIC 2 balanced LIN (DIN 5), 3 unbalanced LIN (RCA), 1 USB digital input, 2 telephone Hybrid (RJ11 & Bluetooth), 1 Air Monitor (Jack 6.35mm)
- 4 Stereo outputs ; a) Digital : A USB digital stereo output, selectable PGM or REC b) Analog : Program (PGM) balanced, Recordings (REC) unbalanced, External Hybrid (In / Out).
- 5 Outputs Stereo monitoring ; Study Speakers, Studio Headphones (with Distributor amplifier), Control Speakers, Control Headphones, CUE mono (with amplifier and internal speaker). With muting logic.
- 4 Microphone Equalization Bands
- Audio Compressor for microphone
- Low Silhouette , to mount flush on any table without having to cut it
- Hybrid to wireless Bluetooth cell phone
- Professional Cealing Atomizers of 100 mm Conductive Ceramic for 15 years
- AoIP option to transmit digital audio over Ethernet / Internet
- External switching source 90 - 240 V // 50/60 Hz
- Audio inputs:4 balanced MIC inputs (XLR)
- 2 balanced stereo Line inputs (DIN 5)
- 3 unbalanced stereo Line inputs (RCA)
- 1 Digital stereo Line input (USB)
- Input levels / Impedance:Balanced MIC= -10 dBu/-75 dBu; 150/250 Ohms
- Balanced LINE = -20 dBu/+26 dBu; 600~ 10Kohms
- Unbalanced LINE = -15 dBu/+12 dBu; 600~ 10Kohms
- Phantom power:Two mic inputs have 48 V phantom power supply, switchable ON/OFF.
- Analog outputs:2 bus stereo outputs; PGM (1/4” TRS plug); REC (RCS connector)Both at +4dBm = 0VU
- PGM balanced: Max level +26dBu (10K), +20dBm (600 ohms)
- REC unbalanced: Max level +20 dBu
- External Hybrid: unbalanced mix minus out + 4dBu
- Digital Input/Output levels:USB digital In/Out; Input to channel 5; Output selected PGM or REC. It uses the K-15 recommendation for broadcating. 0 VU = -15 dB Full Scale level
- Monitor & Hybrid Outputs:1 Stereo Studio, 0 dBu for active speakers, muted
- 1 Stereo Control, 0dBu for active speakers, muted
- 1 Stereo Studio Headphones, with Distribution AMP up to 5 head-phones, + 10 dBu
- 1 Stereo Control Headphones, + 10 dBu
- 1 External Hybrid send (MIX-Minus) +4 dBu / 10K
- Cue monitor:Internal CUE Monitor Amplifier; 250 mW , with built-in speaker.
- Headroom:22 dB @ LIN to PGM Ref + 4dBu/10 k
- Frequency response:20-20.000 Hz +/- 0.25 dB (LIN to PGM)
- 20-20.000 Hz +/- 0.5 dB (MIC to PGM)
- Mic equalizer:Four Bands MIC EQ with In/Out switch; 80 Hz top flat curve, 160 Hz bell shaped, 4 kHz bell shaped, 8 kHz top flat
- Action + 15 dB / -15 dB
- MIC compressor:Low distortion MIC compressor with In/Out switch. 20 dB max compression. Attack time < 10 ms. Threshold = 0 VU
- Compression ratio: < 2 dB variation for 15 dB change MIC level
- Noise:MIC input, EIN=-120 dBu/150 ohms
- LINE input, S/N > 75 dBA
- Dinamic range:From Line to PGM > 90 dBA (CD quality)
- Crosstalk:PGM-REC > 65 dBA @ 1 kHz
- Distortion:From LINE to PGM out < 0.05% THD @30-15.000 Hz.
- Phase:From Line to PGM, < 3º L&R @50-10.000 Hz
- Stereo tracking:Below 0.2 dB error L/R in fader range 0 to 40 dB
- Telephonic hybrid:Two channels telephone active Hybrid: One phone line plus one cellular (Bluetooth linked)
- Frequency Response: 200 - 5.000 Hz
- Noise: > 60 dBA S/N
- Rejection: > 35 dB rejection
- Rejection adjust in front panel preset
- Preference atenuator: 12 dB local announcer interrupt priority
- Telephone input lightning discharge safety:Telephone Hybrid inputs is transformer floating to meet the Public Telephone service isolation standards. It is protected with SIOV Varistors against soft lightning discharges. External gas discharge protection is recommended
- Talkback:Included Talkback MIC, with Audio Limiter. Noise Cancelled PZM type. Outputs to Phone Line Hybrid or Studio Speakers & Head-phones
- VU-meters:2 x LED vumeters for PGM. Cuasi-peak reading.
- Microphone compressor indicator 0-15 dB
- Tally Light:ON-AIR signal output (turns on when MIC is open).
- 12 V CC @ 0,12 amp (two Solidyne On-Air lights)
- Tubular connector 2.1 mm (internal pin).
- Power:Switching external power supply 90-240 V, 20VA [[email protected],5 A]. Tubular connector 1.8 mm (internal pin).
- Dimensions & Weight:Wide: 405 mm; Deep: 385 mm; Height: 95 mm at rear turret
- Net Weight: 4,7 Kg
- AoIP:Optional TCP / IP Digital Streaming Output
- Ethernet RJ45 connection to a standard LAN (Option /AoIP).Used for sending D612 output to transmitter plant with MP3 Internet streaming or using a 5,8 GHz 802. Link Also can be used for AoIP connection with another console located in-side or outside studios.
- AoIP Delay and user modes:MP3 Layer 1 (32, 44.1 and 48 kHz)
- MP3 Layer 2 (16, 22.05 and 24 kHz)
- 16bit PCM uncompressed (8,16,32,44.1 & 48 kHz)
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)