EXC 3000GX model is the 3000W compact transmitter of the innovative GX family produced by Sielco. It is appreciated for the great efficiency and versatility due to three main reasons: LIGHT weight, MINIMUM size and LOW consumption. To buy an EXC 3000GX, as anyone other model of the GX line, means to make a winning choice, to enjoy all the relevant advantages during all the life of the product and to spare money: less transport costs, less needed space to install it and the lowest energy consumption during the work. EXC 3000GX is simple to set up: very easy to configure thanks to the intuitive human interface equipped with an elegant LCD graphic display, a multi-function jog control and only a few other control buttons. The high flexibility of this compact transmitter could be even increased through the use of important options like: telemetry/remote control systems, Ethernet connection with SNMP protocol, high quality stereo encoder, audio digital board in accordance with AES/EBU directive and RS232/485 serial port to enable an easier integration with other instruments. The modern and attractive design of our GX transmitters reflects the state-of-the-art technology of this trustworthy model that requires a few maintenance and that allows to spare time and money.
- Digital control
- Compact Chassis
- Frequency Agile - User can select any channel from 87.6 MHz to 108MHz.
- Auto Power Control - Output power is maintained at your selected level, both forward and reflected power are diplayed on the front panel.
- Display -Blue coloredscreen provide easy viewing off all parameters under high ambient light.
- Transmitter fulfils CCIR AND FCC standards.
- Extensive transmitter protection minimizes system downtime.
- Audio/mpx input level -3.5 ÷ 12.5 dBm adjustable
- Adjustable at 10kHz steps
- Pre-enphasis 50 ~s ±3% (0, 25, 50, 75 ~s selectable)
- Audio/mpx input impedance 10k/600 ohm balanced
- Deviation limiter from 0 to 7dB adjustable
- Frequency range:from 87,5 to 108 MHz
- Transmitter tuning steps:10/100 KHz
- Frequency stability / error:± 250Hz over temperature range –100Hz/year
- FM modulation:75 KHz peak deviation (adjustable)
- Modulation:FM - 75 KHz peak, adjustable (180KF3E/256KF8E)
- Auxiliary input channel level:SCA - from -12,5 to +3,5 dBm @ 7,5 KHz deviation
- RDS - from -24 to -8 dBm @ 2 KHz deviation
- Modulation distortion:75 KHz dev. - <0.03%, 0.02% typical
- S/N ratio, mono:30÷20000Hz - >76 dB, 83 typical
- CCIR - >75 dB, 79 typical
- S/N ratio, stereo:30÷20000Hz - >72 dB, 77 typical
- CCIR - >68 dB, 72 typical
- Audio channels frequency response:30÷15000 Hz - ±0.1 dB
- MPX input frequency response:30÷100000 Hz - ±0.1 dB
- Pre-emphasis time constant:0/50/75 μs selectable
- Rated RF output power:3000W
- RF Driver power:4W, 5W max RFB3000
- Output power ALC stability:±3%
- Harmonic and spurious emissions:<70dB (harmonic), <80 dBc (spurious)
- RF output connector:7/8”
- Power supply:Single phase - 230 Vac +10/-15%
- Three phase - 230 Vac +10/-15% without neutral line - 400 Vac +10/-15% with neutral line
- Total consumption at rated RF power:<4700W
- Efficiency:>67% typical
- Operative temperature range:suggested - from 0 to 35 °C
- extreme - from -10 to +45°C (50°C max with derating)
- Relative humidity:up to 95% not condensing
- Dimensions (WxHxD):483x177x650 mm
- Weight:30kg EXC3000GX
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
€294.00 – €12,300.00