The EXC 5000GX model is the 5000W compact transmitter of the innovative GT family produced by Sielco. It is known for its great efficiency and versatility due to three main reasons: LIGHT weight, MINIMUM size and LOW consumption. To buy an EXC 5000GX, as anyone other model of the GT line, means making a winning choice, to enjoy all the relevant advantages during the life of the product and to save money: less transport costs, less needed space to install it and the lowest energy consumption during use. The EXC 5000GX is simple to set up: very easy to configure thanks to the intuitive human interface equipped with an elegant LCD graphic display, a multi-function jog control and only a few other control buttons. The high flexibility of this compact transmitter could be even increased through the use of important options like: telemetry/remote control systems, Ethernet connection with SNMP protocol, high quality stereo encoder, audio digital board in accordance with AES/EBU directive and RS232/485 serial port to enable an easier integration with other instruments. The modern and attractive design of the GX transmitters reflects the state-of-the-art technology of this trustworthy model that requires little maintenance and that allows you to save time and money.
- Digital control
- Compact Chassis
- Frequency Agile - User can select any channel from 87.6 MHz to 108MHz.
- Auto Power Control - Output power is maintained at your selected level, both forward and reflected power are diplayed on the front panel.
- Display -Blue coloredscreen provide easy viewing off all parameters under high ambient light.
- Transmitter fulfils CCIR AND FCC standards.
- Extensive transmitter protection minimizes system downtime.
- Audio/mpx input level -3.5 ÷ 12.5 dBm adjustable
- Adjustable at 10kHz steps
- Pre-enphasis 50 ~s ±3% (0, 25, 50, 75 ~s selectable)
- Audio/mpx input impedance 10k/600 ohm balanced
- Deviation limiter from 0 to 7dB adjustable
- Frequency range:from 87,5 to 108 MHz
- Transmitter tuning steps:10/100 KHz
- FM modulation:75 KHz peak deviation (adjustable)
- Audio and Mpx input level:from -3,5 to +12,5 dBm @ 75 KHz deviation
- Auxiliary input channel level:SCA - from -12,5 to +3,5 dBm @ 7,5 KHz deviation
- RDS - from -24 to -8 dBm @ 2 KHz deviation
- Modulation distortion:75 KHz dev. - <0.03%, 0.02% typical
- S/N ratio, mono:30÷20000Hz - >76 dB, 83 typical
- CCIR - >75 dB, 79 typical
- S/N ratio, stereo:30÷20000Hz - >72 dB, 77 typical
- CCIR - >68 dB, 72 typical
- Audio channels frequency response:30÷15000 Hz - ±0.1 dB
- MPX input frequency response:30÷100000 Hz - ±0.1 dB
- Pre-emphasis time constant:0/50/75 μs selectable
- Rated RF output power:5000W
- RF Driver power:4W, 5W max (RFB5000GX)
- Output power ALC stability:±3%
- Harmonic and spurious emissions:<70dB (harmonic), <80 dBc (spurious)
- RF output connector:7/8"
- Power supply:Single phase - 230 VAc ± 10%
- Three phase - 230 ± 10% without neutral line / 400 Vac ± 10% with neutral line
- Total consumption at rated RF power:<7900W
- Operative temperature range:suggested - from 0 to 35 °C
- extreme - from -10 to +50°C max (with derating)
- Relative humidity:up to 95% not condensing
- Dimensions (WxHxD):483x177x650 mm
- Weight:33kg EXC5000GX
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)