Sielco 1.3-2.5 GHz Transmitter Link Package
The Sielco EXC19/13-25 transmitter & RTX19/13-25 pair are a very high quality audio link operating in the UHF broadcasting band. The design of this equipment derives from the proven EXC/RTX19 series that has received great recognition from the market, as well as for the digital control technology introduced on the Sielco FM transmitter range. Both the EXC19 transmitter and the RTX19 receiver offer a complete control through display and keyboard either from control panel or remote control. The outstanding modulation characteristics, the low noise and distortion, the wide pass band, the optional stereo encoder and decoder, the easy field programmability all together make the ECX-RTX 19 pair very appealing for their superior quality, reliability and free maintenance. The data link is fully compatible with external digital audio encoders/decoders. In our STL package each of the above units come complete with 20m of low loass cable with pre-fitted connectors and a directional yagi antenna. We just need your link frequency with order and we will configure the whole package to offer you a plug & play system for you or your engineer to install quickly.
- Low noise direct synthesized local oscillator in 100kHz steps.
- External programmability of frequency and power with no need of instruments.
- Simple and modular internal design for an easy maintenance.
- Precise time base, stabilized in temperature.
- Wide adjusting range of input/output levels directly accessible on front panel.
- High quality optional stereo encoder, field installable (later on) on the transmitter.
- High quality optional stereo decoder, field installable (later on) on the receiver.
- High efficiency power supply with high range input voltage. Whole internal digital control without mechanical devices.
- Wide and precise monitoring and control either local or remote.
- Password protection at different levels of control and programming parameters.
- Audio and Mpx inputs/outputs, balanced or unbalanced
- RDS/SCA separated input
- Frequency deviation monitored on the transmitter display
- Input for battery backup with battery charger
- Factory preset frequency ranges:1350÷1375 MHz 1370÷1390 MHz
- 1429÷1433MHz 1510÷1530MHz
- 1660÷1670MHz 1700÷1725MHz
- 1725÷1750MHz 2367.5÷2372.5MHz
- 2440÷2.450MHz 2468.1÷2483.3MHz
- Other sub-ranges on request
- Modulation:FM, 75 kHz peak dev.
- 180kF3E in mono
- 256kF3E in stereo
- Synthesis step:25kHz
- Frequency error:<2.5 ppM 3' after power-on
- RF output power:2W / 5W (1.3÷2.5 GHz)
- RF harmonic products:<-60 dBc, -70 dBc typ.
- RF spurious products:<-70 dBc, -80 dBc typ.
- Audio/mpx input level:-3.5 ÷ +12.5 dBm @ ±75 kHz deviation on female XLR conn.
- Aux channel input level (on 10 k ohm):-12.5 ÷ +3.5 dBm @ ±7.5 kHz dev.
- -24 ÷ -8 dBm @ ±2 kHz dev.
- Transmitter LF monitor output level:0 ÷ +10 dBm @ ±75 kHz dev
- Deviation limiter:adjust. between 0 and > +7 dB
- Preemphasis time constant: 0 / 50 / 75 μs ±2%
- Mpx/mono output level:-1.5 ÷ +12 dBm, 0.5dB/step on male XLR
- S/N ratio (30÷20000 Hz. rms):≥75 dB >80 typ. mono
- ≥72 dB >76 typ. stereo
- Modulation distortion @ 1kHz / 100% dev.:mono: ≤0.1% 0.03% typ.
- stereo, 1ch: ≤0.30% 0.20% typ.
- Stereo crosstalk (typ):<-50 dB (100 ÷ 5000 Hz)
- <-45 dB (30 ÷ 15000 Hz)
- Audio channel freq. response:30 Hz ÷ 15 kHz ±0.1dB
- Wide-band demodulated LF output:15 Hz ÷ 120 kHz +0.1/-3dB
- Usable input level:-90 ÷ -10dBm (7μV÷70mV)
- Sensitivity (typ):Sin= -90dBm (7μV) mono (S/N=60dB) Sin= -70dBm (70μV) stereo
- Dynamic selectivity:>+10dB typ @ δF=300 kHz
- >+35dB typ @ δF=500 kHz
- >+45dB typ @ δF=1.0 MHz
- I/O lines:RF/LF disable, Direct pw, On the air, Low field, Alarm
- RS232 for monitoring and control
- Mains supply:90 ÷ 260 Vac 50/60 Hz
- 45 W (<15W Rx)
- Battery backup/supply:22.0 ÷ 28.0 V
- ≤1.8A @ 24V (0.4A Rx)
- Operating temperature range:0 ÷ 35 °C recomm.
- -10 ÷ 45 °C max
- Dimensions without handles (each equipment):19" 1 un. std. rack
- 483 x 43.5 x 320 mm
- Weight:4,0kg (Tx), 3,5kg (Rx)
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)