The EXC/RTX19 is a modern direct-synthesis, frequency-agile broadcast quality STL (Studio to Transmitter Link), which may be factory preset on a very wide frequency range from VHF to SHF. The design of this equipment derives from a refinement of the time and field proven EXC/RTX18 series, coupled with the extended digital control features introduced on EXC25 and EXC30GT FM transmitter. Both transmitter and receiver offer full digital readout and complete and intuitive front panel control through a simple single jog coupled with extensive remote programmability and monitoring. They are accommodated in an elegant, modern looking and space efficient single unit 19" cabinet which requires exactly half the room of the previous series.
The excellent and even better modulation characteristics, i.e. low noise, distortion and broad pass-band, the performance of the optional internal stereo-encoder and decoder, the on field programmability, makes the EXC/RTX19 a superior choice for a broadcast-grade STL, with reliable and maintenance-free operation.
They also perfectly mate with external digital companding encoders/decoders
|Dimensions||30 × 49 × 5 cm|
|Product can be split into multiple boxes||
- Factory preset frequency ranges:1350÷1375 MHz 1370÷1390 MHz
- 1429÷1433MHz 1510÷1530MHz
- 1660÷1670MHz 1700÷1725MHz
- 1725÷1750MHz 2367.5÷2372.5MHz
- 2440÷2.450MHz 2468.1÷2483.3MHz
- Other sub-ranges on request
- Modulation:FM, 75 kHz peak dev.
- 180kF3E in mono
- 256kF3E in stereo
- Synthesis step:25kHz
- Frequency error:<2.5 ppM 3′ after power-on
- RF output power:2W / 5W (1.3÷2.5 GHz)
- RF harmonic products:<-60 dBc, -70 dBc typ.
- RF spurious products:<-70 dBc, -80 dBc typ.
- Audio/mpx input level:-3.5 ÷ +12.5 dBm @ ±75 kHz deviation on female XLR conn.
- Aux channel input level (on 10 k ohm):-12.5 ÷ +3.5 dBm @ ±7.5 kHz dev.
- -24 ÷ -8 dBm @ ±2 kHz dev.
- Transmitter LF monitor output level:0 ÷ +10 dBm @ ±75 kHz dev
- Deviation limiter:adjust. between 0 and > +7 dB
- Preemphasis time constant: 0 / 50 / 75 μs ±2%
- Mpx/mono output level:-1.5 ÷ +12 dBm, 0.5dB/step on male XLR
- S/N ratio (30÷20000 Hz. rms):≥75 dB >80 typ. mono
- ≥72 dB >76 typ. stereo
- Modulation distortion @ 1kHz / 100% dev.:mono: ≤0.1% 0.03% typ.
- stereo, 1ch: ≤0.30% 0.20% typ.
- Stereo crosstalk (typ):<-50 dB (100 ÷ 5000 Hz)
- <-45 dB (30 ÷ 15000 Hz)
- Audio channel freq. response:30 Hz ÷ 15 kHz ±0.1dB
- Wide-band demodulated LF output:15 Hz ÷ 120 kHz +0.1/-3dB
- Usable input level:-90 ÷ -10dBm (7μV÷70mV)
- Sensitivity (typ):Sin= -90dBm (7μV) mono (S/N=60dB) Sin= -70dBm (70μV) stereo
- Dynamic selectivity:>+10dB typ @ δF=300 kHz
- >+35dB typ @ δF=500 kHz
- >+45dB typ @ δF=1.0 MHz
- I/O lines:RF/LF disable, Direct pw, On the air, Low field, Alarm
- RS232 for monitoring and control
- Mains supply:90 ÷ 260 Vac 50/60 Hz
- 45 W (<15W Rx)
- Battery backup/supply:22.0 ÷ 28.0 V
- ≤1.8A @ 24V (0.4A Rx)
- Operating temperature range:0 ÷ 35 °C recomm.
- -10 ÷ 45 °C max
- Dimensions without handles (each equipment):19″ 1 un. std. rack
- 483 x 43.5 x 320 mm
- Weight:4,0kg (Tx), 3,5kg (Rx)