RVR TEX30LCD/S v2
FCC Certified 30W FM Transmitter
RVR Elettronica TEX30LCD/S FM Transmitter 30 Watt is a good solution for a low power FM transmitting station or as an exciter for an exciter + amplifier broadcast system. On the TEX30LCD’s front panel, by means of a user-friendly graphic interface, all the diagnostic and control parameters are displayed (frequency, output power, etc…) Adjustable power output from 0 to 30W with any VSWR conditions, thanks to FOLD-BACK control of both forward and reflected power. Power supply multi-voltage from 80 to 260 V directly without a selector. Meets or exceeds all FCC and CCIR requirements. A low cost with high performance composed of only four easily replaceable modules, allowing easy servicing of equipment with an almost total absence of adjustments. SMD technology circuits for maximum reliability and minimum encumbrance with optimum signal routing. Available with 2 SCA/RDS input connectors. Main parameters are available also on the terminal board for remote control. Built-in stereo coder with high performance.
- PRIMARY APPLICATION: high quality at a very attractive price. Ideal for use as exciters in compact and modular system.
- HARDWARE FEATURES: compact, non-deformable and light thanks to the stainless-steel chassis, in 2 rack units only.
- USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: universal 80-260 V multi-voltage power supply enables operation without preselect voltage. Four pushbuttons for user/device interaction and software that offers a simple, intuitive interface.
- RELIABILITY/CONTINUITY: APC (Automatic Power Control) and Foldback protection ensure reliable operation under any operating conditions.
- AUDIO PERFORMANCE: low distortion and intermodulation values and a high noise/signal ratio.
- OPERATING EFFICIENCY: incorporate a PFC (Power Factor Corrector) power supply, that provides the utmost efficiency for enhanced energy saving and environmental protection, which ensure high efficiency across the bandwidth.
- EASE OF MAINTENANCE: advanced module engineering ensures extreme of access and simple maintenance
- INTERFACE CONTROL: total control thanks to microprocessor easily programmed from the menu with all key parameters displayed on LCD.
- INPUT/OUTPUT INTERFACE: built-in high-performance stereo coder, L&R analogue audio inputs, Mono inputs, MPX composite signal and auxiliary inputs for SCA / RDS signals
- RDS APPLICATION: built-in RDS encoder with UECP standard functions (option).
- REMOTE CONTROL: built-in telemetry system via GSM modem, battery and battery charger or via WEB or via SNMP (option).
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE: state-of-the-art technology in full compliance with EC, FCC and CCIR standards.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
$183 – $1,214