RVR TEX300LCD/S v2
FCC Certified 300 Watt FM Transmitter
- PRIMARY APPLICATION: high quality at a very attractive price. Ideal for use as exciters in compact and modular system.
- HARDWARE FEATURES: compact, non-deformable and light thanks to the stainless steel chassis, in 2 rack units only.
- USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: universal 80-260 V multi-voltage power supply enables operation without preselect voltage. Four pushbuttons for user/device interaction and software that offers a simple, intuitive interface.
- RELIABILITY/CONTINUITY: APC (Automatic Power Control) and Foldback protection ensure reliable operation under any operating conditions.
- AUDIO PERFORMANCE: low distortion and intermodulation values and a high noise/signal ratio.
- OPERATING EFFICIENCY: incorporate a PFC (Power Factor Corrector) power supply, that provides the utmost efficiency for enhanced energy saving and environmental protection, which ensure high efficiency across the bandwidth.
- EASE OF MAINTENANCE: advanced module engineering ensures extreme of access and simple maintenance.
- INTERFACE CONTROL: total control thanks to microprocessor easily programmed from menu with all key parameters displayed on LCD.
- INPUT/OUTPUT INTERFACE: built-in high-performance stereo coder, L&R analogue audio inputs, Mono inputs, MPX composite signal and auxiliary inputs for SCA / RDS signals.
- RDS APPLICATION: built-in RDS encoder with UECP standard functions (option).
- REMOTE CONTROL: built-in telemetry system via GSM modem, battery and battery charger or via WEB or via SNMP (option).
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE: state-of-the-art technology in full compliance with EC, FCC and CCIR standards.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
$183 – $2,434