RVR TEX100LCD/S v2
FCC Certified 100 Watt FM Transmitter
RVR Elettronica’s FM stereo broadcast transmitter or FM exciter with 100 watt power output. Comes with build in stereo generator – RDS encoder and optional remote control via GSM or IP can be purchased optionally – please ask us for a quote!
On the front panel, by means a user friendly graphic interface, all the diagnostic and control parameters are displayed (frequency, output power, etc…)
Adjustable power output from 0 to 30 W with any VSWR conditions, thanks to FOLD-BACK control of both forward and reflected power.
Power supply multi-voltage from 80 to 260 V directly without selector. Meets or exceeds all FCC and CCIR requirements. Low cost with high performance. Composed of only 4 modules easy replaceable, allowing the realignment of equipment with almost total absence of adjustments. SMD technology circuits for maximum reliability and minimum encumbrance with optimum signal routing. Available with 2 x SCA/RDS input connectors. Main parameters available also on terminal board for remote control. Built-in stereo coder with high performance.
- PRIMARY APPLICATION: High quality at a very attractive price. Ideal for use as exciters in compact and modular system.
- HARDWARE FEATURES: Compact, non-deformable and light thanks to the stainless steel chassis, in 2 rack units only.
- USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: Universal 80-260 V multi-voltage power supply enables operation without preselect voltage. Four pushbuttons for user/device interaction and software that offers a simple, intuitive interface.
- RELIABILITY/CONTINUITY: APC (Automatic Power Control) and Foldback protection ensure reliable operation under any operating conditions.
- AUDIO PERFORMANCE: Low distortion and intermodulation values and a high noise/signal ratio.
- OPERATING EFFICIENCY: Incorporate a PFC (Power Factor Corrector) power supply, that provides the utmost efficiency for enhanced energy saving and environmental protection, which ensure high efficiency across the bandwidth.
- EASE OF MAINTENANCE: Advanced module engineering ensures extreme of access and simple maintenance.
- INTERFACE CONTROL: Total control thanks to microprocessor easily programmed from menu with all key parameters displayed on LCD.
- INPUT/OUTPUT INTERFACE: Built-in high-performance stereo coder, L&R analogue audio inputs, Mono inputs, MPX composite signal and auxiliary inputs for SCA / RDS signals.
- RDS APPLICATION: Built-in RDS encoder with UECP standard functions (option).
- REMOTE CONTROL: Built-in telemetry system via GSM modem, battery and battery charger or via WEB or via SNMP (option).
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE: State-of-the-art technology in full compliance with EC, FCC and CCIR standards.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
$183 – $2,068