RVR PJ-C amplifiers offer uncompromised amplification power at a very attractive price. Ideal for small to medium power stations. Adjustable power output from 0 to maximum output power.
elevated-gain amplifiers with very low input drive power requirement.
RVR PJ-C amplifiers are extremely compact and rugged thanks to the stainless steel chassis. Only 3RU high.
dual power supply ensures reducedpower operation in the event of a power supply failure for maximum reliability and continuity. Pushbuttons for user/device interaction provide enhanced accessibility and control, resulting in extreme ease of use. Configuration software offers a simple, intuitive human interface.
RVR PJ-C amplifiers incorporate a PFC (Power Factor Corrector) power supply that provides the utmost power efficiency for enhanced energy saving and environmental protection. Power supply units are also available with power rectifier upon request (PJ1000C-LCD only).
EASE OF MAINTENANCE:
advanced module design ensures easy accessability and maintenance.
SMD technology used in manufacturing the PJ-C series ensures enhanced reliability and uninterrupted performance. APC (Automatic Power Control) and Fold-back protection ensure reliable operation under any operating conditions.
total microprocessor control, easily programmed from panel menu or via RS232 with all key parameters displayed on the front panel LCD display.
built-in Telemetry System with GSM modem, battery and battery charger (optional; must be factory ordered).
state-of-the-art technology and design results in equipment that is in full compliance with FCC, CCIR, and EC standards.
Frequency range: FCC ?CCIR ? OIRT ? JPN ?CHN
Rated output power: 700 W
AC Power input:
Active power Consumption: 1000W
Connector: VDE IEC Standard
Dimensions: 483mm x 88mm x 390mm
Weight: About 10 kg
For more informations please read the download brochure.
- PRIMARY APPLICATION: uncompromised amplification power at a very attractive price. Ideal for small to medium power stations.
- AMPLIFIER FEATURES: high-gain amplifier with very low input drive power requirement and adjustable power output from 10 to 100 %.
- HARDWARE FEATURES: extremely compact and rugged thanks to the stainless-steel chassis, in only 2HE.
- > USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: four pushbuttons for user/device interaction and software that offers a simple, intuitive interface.
- OPERATING EFFICIENCY: incorporate a PFC (Power Factor Corrector) power supply, that provides the utmost efficiency for enhanced energy saving and environmental protection, which added to LD-MOSFET technology ensure high efficiency, better than 70% across the bandwidth.
- EASE OF MAINTENANCE: advanced module engineering ensures extreme ease of access and simple maintenance.
- RELIABILITY/CONTINUITY: APC (Automatic Power Control) and Foldback protection ensure reliable operation under any operating conditions.
- INTERFACE CONTROL: total control thanks to microprocessor easily programmed from menu with all key parameters displayed on LCD.
- REMOTE CONTROL: electromechanically controllable and integrable into all digital RVR telemetry systems.
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE: state-of-the-art technology in full compliance with EC, FCC and CCIR standards.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)