6kW FM Amplifier
The RVR PJ6000U-K offers uncompromised high amplification power. Ideal to supplement mid to high power stations.
- PRIMARY APPLICATION: uncompromised high amplification power. Ideal to supplement mid to high power stations.
- AMPLIFIER FEATURES: exceptional-gain amplifier with very low input drive power requirement and adjustable power output from 10 to 100 %. Available (optionally) LD “Low Drive” technology which reduces required input drive power to as little as 5W.
- HARDWARE FEATURES: easy handling, compact and indeformable thanks to the stainless-steel chassis, in 3 rack units each only.
- RELIABILITY/CONTINUITY: APC (Automatic Power Control), Foldback protection, redundancy of amplification units and redundancy of power supply units to maintain always on the broadcast transmission, ensure reliable operation under any operating conditions.
- OPERATING EFFICIENCY: incorporate a PFC (Power Factor Corrector) power supply, that provides the utmost efficiency for enhanced energy saving and environmental protection, which added to LD-MOSFET technology ensure high efficiency, better than 70% across the bandwidth.
- USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: configurable both in single and three-phase. Five pushbuttons for user/device interaction and software that offers a simple, intuitive interface.
- INTERFACE CONTROL: total control thanks to microprocessor easily programmed from menu with all key parameters displayed on LCD.
- EASE OF MAINTENANCE: advanced module engineering ensures extreme ease of access and simple maintenance.
- REMOTE CONTROL: supplied with telemetry connectors and is compatible with all RVR telemetry systems and other popular transmitter remote control systems.
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE: state-of-the-art technology and design results in equipment that is in full compliance with FCC, CCIR, and EC standards.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)