RVR PJ-C amplifiers offer uncompromised amplification power at a very attractive price. Ideal for small to medium power stations. Adjustable power output from 0 to maximum output power.
high-gain amplifiers with very low input drive power requirement are used in the PJ300C-LCD. Elevated-gain amplifiers with very low input drive power requirement are used in the PJ500C-LCD, PJ700C-LCD and PJ1000LIGHT.
RVR PJ-C amplifiers are extremely compact and rugged thanks to the stainless steel chassis. The PJ300C-LCD is 2RU high, and the PJ500C-LCD, PJ700C-LCD, and PJ1000LIGHT are only 3RU high.
universal 80-260VAC multi-voltage power supply enables operation on different mains voltages with no need to pre-select voltage. Pushbuttons for user/device interaction provides enhanced accessibility and control, resulting in extreme ease of use. Configuration software offers a simple, intuitive, human interface.
RVR PJ-C amplifiers incorporate a PFC (Power Factor Corrector) power supply that provides the utmost power efficiency for enhanced energy savings and environmental protection.
EASE OF MAINTENANCE:
advanced module design ensures easy accessability and maintenance.
MD technology used in manufacturing the PJ-C series ensures enhanced reliability and uninterrupted performance. APC (Automatic Power Control) and Fold-back protection ensure reliable operation under any operating conditions.
total microprocessor control, easily pro grammed from panel menu or via RS232 with all key parameters displayed on the front panel LCD display.
built-in Telemetry System with GSM modem, battery and battery charger (optional must be factory ordered).
state-of-the-art technology and design results in equipment that is in full compliance with FCC, CCIR, and EC standards.
- PRIMARY APPLICATION: uncompromised amplification power at a very attractive price. Ideal for small to medium power stations.
- AMPLIFIER FEATURES: high-gain amplifier with very low input drive power requirement and adjustable power output from 10 to 100 %.
- HARDWARE FEATURES: extremely compact and rugged thanks to the stainless-steel chassis, in only 2HE.
- USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: universal 80-260 V multi-voltage power supply enables operation without preselect voltage. Four pushbuttons for user/device interaction and software that offers a simple, intuitive interface.
- OPERATING EFFICIENCY: incorporate a PFC (Power Factor Corrector) power supply, that provides the utmost efficiency for enhanced energy saving and environmental protection, which ensure high efficiency across the bandwidth.
- EASE OF MAINTENANCE: advanced module engineering ensures extreme ease of access and simple maintenance.
- RELIABILITY/CONTINUITY: APC (Automatic Power Control) and Foldback protection ensure reliable operation under any operating conditions.
- INTERFACE CONTROL: total control thanks to microprocessor easily programmed from menu with all key parameters displayed on LCD.
- REMOTE CONTROL: electromechanically controllable and integrable into all digital RVR telemetry systems.
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE: state-of-the-art technology in full compliance with EC, FCC and CCIR standards.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)