RVR PJ2000 LIGHT
2000 W FM Amplifier
The RVR PJ2000 LIGHT is an affordable FM amplifier with an adjustable output from zero to maximum output. Built into a 3U high chassis in lightweight but strong stainless-steel. Easily programmable via the LCD display. Low energy consumption, easy maintenance and complying with FCC, CCIR and CE standards.
– Professional performance, Extreme compactness, reliability and lightness easy maintenance.
– High gain amplifier with a very low power consumption.
– Fully microprocessor-controlled, menu-digital interface for diagnosis and monitoring of all parameters displayed on the LCD.
– APC (automatic power control) and fold-back protection, safe and reliable operation in every environmental condition.
– Manufactured using the latest technologies for safe operation and easy maintenance.
– Works perfectly with all RVR telemetry systems.
- PRIMARY APPLICATION: uncompromised amplification power at a very attractive price. Ideal for medium power stations.
- AMPLIFIER FEATURES: high-gain amplifier with very low input drive power requirement and adjustable power output from 10 to 100 %.
- HARDWARE FEATURES: compact (525mm depth only) and indeformable thanks to the stainless-steel chassis, in 3 rack units only
- USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: four pushbuttons for user/device interaction and software that offers a simple, intuitive interface.
- OPERATING EFFICIENCY: incorporate a PFC (Power Factor Corrector) power supply, that provides the utmost efficiency for enhanced energy saving and environmental protection, which added to LD-MOSFET technology ensure high efficiency, better than 70% across the bandwidth.
- EASE OF MAINTENANCE: advanced module engineering ensures extreme ease of access and simple maintenance.
- RELIABILITY/CONTINUITY: APC (Automatic Power Control) and Foldback protection ensure reliable operation under any operating conditions.
- INTERFACE CONTROL: total control thanks to microprocessor easily programmed from menu with all key parameters displayed on LCD.
- REMOTE CONTROL: electromechanically controllable and integrable into all digital RVR telemetry systems.
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE: state-of-the-art technology in full compliance with EC, FCC and CCIR standards.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)