RVR has a complete and innovative product range of broadcast equipment that allows advanced and customised production. RVR uses an efficient quality control system to guarantee reliable products.
- PRIMARY APPLICATION: high quality at a very attractive price. Ideal for use as transmitters in stand-alone applications. Adjustable power output from 10 to 100%.
- AUDIO PERFORMANCE: low distortion and intermodulation values and a high noise/signal ratio.
- HARDWARE FEATURES: compact (525mm depth only) and indeformable thanks to the stainless steel chassis, in 3 rack units only.
- USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: four push-buttons for user/device interaction and software that offers a simple, intuitive interface. EASE OF MAINTENANCE: advanced module engineering ensures extreme of access and simple maintenance.
- OPERATING EFFICIENCY: incorporate a PFC (Power Factor Corrector) power supply, that provides the utmost efficiency for enhanced energy saving and environmental protection, which added to LD-MOSFET technology ensure high efficiency, better than 70% across the bandwidth.
- RELIABILITY/CONTINUITY: APC (Automatic Power Control) and Foldback protection ensure reliable operation under any operating conditions.
- INTERFACE CONTROL: total control thanks to microprocessor easily programmed from menu with all key parameters displayed on LCD.
- INPUT/OUTPUT INTERFACE: built-in high-performance stereo coder, L&R analogue audio inputs, Mono inputs, MPX composite signal and auxiliary inputs for SCA / RDS signals.
- RDS APPLICATION: built-in RDS encoder with UECP standard functions (option).
- REMOTE CONTROL: built-in telemetry system via GSM modem, battery and battery charger or via WEB or via SNMP (option).
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE: state-of-the-art technology in full compliance with EC, FCC and CCIR standards
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
₤108.00 – ₤3,690.00