RVR Blues 50 NV
50W Compact Transmitter
- PRIMARY APPLICATION: high-quality transmission at a very attractive price, ideal for repeater stations or like exciter of ultra-compact systems. Adjustable power output from 10 to 100 %.
- HARDWARE FEATURES: ultra-compact and ultra-light (only 6Kg.), stainless steel chassis, in 1 rack unit only.
- USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: universal 80-260 V multi-voltage power supply enables operation without preselect voltage. Pressure encoder provides great accessibility for user/device interaction, resulting in extreme of use. Configuration software offers a simple, intuitive interface.
- RELIABILITY/CONTINUITY: the APC (Automatic Power Control) and fold-back protection ensures enhanced business continuity under any operating conditions.
- AUDIO PERFORMANCE: low distortion and inter-modulation values and a high noise/signal ratio with an AES/EBU input (optional) automatically managed in exchange.
- EASE OF MAINTENANCE: advanced module engineering ensures extreme of access and simple maintenance.
- INTERFACE CONTROL: total control thanks to microprocessor easily programmed from menu with all key parameters displayed on LCD.
- INPUT/OUTPUT INTERFACE: built-in high-performance stereo coder, L&R, Mono, MPX and auxiliary inputs for SCA / RDS signals and AES/EBU digital.
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE: state-of-the-art technology in full compliance with EC, FCC and CCIR standards.
The RVR Blues 50 NV FM Transmitter 50 Watt is a compact, but competitive, low power FM broadcast transmitter with built-in stereo encoder, LCD display, and low energy consumption. This FM transmitter can be used for low power broadcasting or as an exciter to drive an additional power amplifier
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)