- PRIMARY APPLICATION: high-quality transmission at a very attractive price, ideal for repeater stations or like exciter of ultra-compact systems. Adjustable power output from 10 to 100 %.
- HARDWARE FEATURES: ultra-compact and ultra-light (only 6Kg.), stainless steel chassis, in 1 rack unit only.
- USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: universal 80-260 V multi-voltage power supply enables operation without preselect voltage. Pressure encoder provides great accessibility for user/device interaction, resulting in extreme of use. Configuration software offers a simple, intuitive interface.
- RELIABILITY/CONTINUITY: the APC (Automatic Power Control) and fold-back protection ensures enhanced business continuity under any operating conditions.
- AUDIO PERFORMANCE: low distortion and inter-modulation values and a high noise/signal ratio with an AES/EBU input (optional) automatically managed in exchange.
- EASE OF MAINTENANCE: advanced module engineering ensures extreme of access and simple maintenance.
- INTERFACE CONTROL: total control thanks to microprocessor easily programmed from menu with all key parameters displayed on LCD.
- INPUT/OUTPUT INTERFACE: built-in high-performance stereo coder, L&R, Mono, MPX and auxiliary inputs for SCA / RDS signals and AES/EBU digital.
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE: state-of-the-art technology in full compliance with EC, FCC and CCIR standards.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)