RVR 130-980 Mhz STL Package
RVR Elettronica was founded in 1979 to manufacture telecommunication, FM and television broadcast equipment.
During these 30 years RVR Elettronica has formed an established group of companies composed of more than 200 professional figures, consolidating its leader position in the FM worldwide market.
The name of RVR has become synonymous of tradition, innovation, quality and reliability.
RVR is constantly engaged in guaranteeing the complete satisfaction of its customers.
In order to reach this target, RVR can count on a detailed sales organization supported by a qualified technical team.
Besides RVR has a complete and innovative product range that allows advanced and customized production.
RVR uses an efficient quality control system to guarantee reliable products, and supports its customers with technical and commercial activities and training courses through its efficient after-sales service.
- PRIMARY APPLICATION: Link to carry audio signals to support sound FM radio broadband broadcasting.
- RADIO LINKS TOPICS: optimal price/performance ratio recognized worldwide.
- AUDIO PERFORMANCE: low distortion and intermodulation values, combined with a high noise/signal ratio, provide high performance also together with an integrated stereo coder with L&R, Mono, MPX (composite signal) analog audio and auxiliary SCA/RDS inputs. The stereo coder is available as an option.
- HARDWARE FEATURES: extremely compact and indeformable thanks to their stainless steel chassis, in 2 rack units (2HE) each only.
- WORKING FREQUENCIES: standard working frequency bands is 200÷960 MHz of 20 MHz and selectable in steps of 5kHz. Working frequency (hence, the frequency band) must be specified on order.
- RELIABILITY/CONTINUITY: enhanced business continuit guaranteed in all working conditions through an APC automatic control and a Foldback protection. The presence a 24VDC connector connected to a battery or other power source ensures uninterrupted operation in the event of mains failure.
- USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: universal 80-260 V multi-voltage power supply enables operation on different mains voltages with no need to preselect voltage. Pushbuttons for user/device interaction provide enhanced accessibility, resulting in extreme ease of use. Configuration software offers a simple, intuitive interface.
- INTERFACE CONTROL: total control thanks to microprocessor with all key parameters displayed on LCD.
- EASE OF MAINTENANCE: advanced module engineering ensures extreme ease of access and simple maintenance
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)