Total control thanks to microprocessor easily programmed from menu or via RS232 with all key parameters displayed on LC.
Key parameters are also available at the telemetry connector for machine remote control.
A 24V DC connector connected to a battery or other power source ensures uninterrupted operation in the event of mains failure.
- PRIMARY APPLICATION: Link to carry audio signals to support sound FM radio broadband broadcasting.
- RADIO LINKS TOPICS: optimal price/performance ratio recognized worldwide.
- AUDIO PERFORMANCE: low distortion and intermodulation values, combined with a high noise/signal ratio, provide high performance also together with an integrated stereo coder withL&R, Mono, MPX (composite signal) analog audio and auxiliary SCA/RDS inputs. The stereo coder is available as an option.
- HARDWARE FEATURES: extremely compact and indeformable thanks to their stainless steel chassis, in 2 rack units (2HE) each only.
- WORKING FREQUENCIES: standard working frequency bands is 200÷960 MHz of 20 MHz and selectable in steps of 5kHz. Working frequency (hence, the frequency band) must be specified on order.
- RELIABILITY/CONTINUITY: enhanced business continuity guaranteed in all working conditions through an APC automatic control and a fold-back protection. The presence a 24VDC connector connected to a battery or other power source ensures uninterrupted operation in the event of mains failure.
- USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: universal 80-260 V multi-voltage power supply enables operation on different mains voltages with no need to preselect voltage. Push-buttons for user/device interaction provide enhanced accessibility, resulting in extreme ease of use. Configuration software offers a simple, intuitive interface.
- INTERFACE CONTROL: total control thanks to microprocessor with all key parameters displayed on LCD.
- EASE OF MAINTENANCE: advanced module engineering ensures extreme ease of access and simple maintenance.