The RVR PTRLNV/4 transmitter and RXRLNV/4 receiver are a broadband radio transmitter and receiver manufactured by R.V.R. Elettronica designed to carry audio signals to support sound FM radio broadcasting. This type of device is also known as STL (Studio-to-Transmitter Link).
Key audio features are low distortion and inter-modulation values and a high noise/signal ratio.
R.V.R. PTRLNV/4 & RXRLNV/4 are extremely compact and indestructible thanks to their stainless steel chassis, in 1 rack units (1HE) each only.
- PRIMARY APPLICATION: Link to carry audio signals to support sound FM radio broadband broadcasting.
- RADIO LINKS TOPICS: optimal price/performance ratio recognized worldwide.
- AUDIO PERFORMANCE: low distortion and intermodulation values, combined with a high noise/signal ratio, provide high performance also together with an integrated stereo coder with L&R, Mono, MPX (composite signal) analogue audio and auxiliary SCA/RDS inputs. The stereo coder is available as an option.
- HARDWARE FEATURES: extremely compact and indestructible thanks to their stainless-steel chassis, in 1 rack units (1HE) each only.
- WORKING FREQUENCIES: standard working frequency bands are 1,4÷1,8 GHz or 2,3÷2,5 GHz MHz of 20 MHz and selectable in steps of 25kHz. Working frequency (hence, the frequency band) must be specified on order.
- RELIABILITY/CONTINUITY: enhanced business continuity guaranteed in all working conditions through an APC automatic control and a Foldback protection. The presence a 24VDC connector connected to a battery or other power source ensures uninterrupted operation in the event of mains failure.
- USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: universal 80-260 V multi-voltage power supply enables operation on different mains voltages with no need to preselect voltage. Pushbuttons for user/device interaction provide enhanced accessibility, resulting in extreme ease of use. Configuration software offers a simple, intuitive interface.
- INTERFACE CONTROL: total control thanks to microprocessor with all key parameters displayed on LCD.
- EASE OF MAINTENANCE: advanced module engineering ensures extreme ease of access and simple maintenance.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
₤1,146.00 – ₤1,577.00