The RigExpert TI-3000 is a new and powerful USB transceiver interface based on high-quality stereo codec IC, for operating phone, CW and digital modes using a personal computer.
All in one through a single USB port. Ideal interface for FT8 and WSJT modes!
Ask your RigExpert distributor or reseller to provide pre-built cable for your new TI-3000 to connect it with your favorite transceiver. Or construct a cable yourself, using the diagrams published on our website here.
Or use the cable you already have.
Transceiver audio interface
Analog audio interface is a connection to transceiver audio output (external speaker connector or line output) and transceiver audio input (microphone connector or line input). Audio interface enables operating digital modes, as well as other useful functions (such as measuring levels of a signal from the air) by using a computer. Input (two channels) and output volume levels are adjusted by potentiometers on the front panel of the device.
CAT interface for various transceiver models
CAT (Computer Aided Transceiver) system provides control of transceiver frequency, operating mode and other functions by computer software. Normally, modern transceivers have serial (with various signal levels) link providing CAT interface. In RigExpert TI-3000, CAT interface port is recognized as a COM port by computer software.
PTT and CW output functions
Transceivers provide PTT (Push To Talk) and CW (Continuous Wave) keyer inputs to allow setting the transmitter on or off. In RigExpert TI-3000, PTT and CW outputs are assigned to the RTS and DTR lines of a separate COM port.
Compatible with any HAM Radio software: MixW, MMTTY, WSJT, etc.
Warranty coverage by the RigExpertCare™
- Support for all Digital Modes: RTTY, BPSK, Olivia, MFSK, SSTV, JT65, FT8, and newest FT4;
- No driver installation required. This is a Plug&Play device;
- Only one USB cable is required to connect to PC;
- Works with all popular OS: Windows, MacOS, Linux;
- Simpler setup with Logging programs: Automatically creates two virtual serial ports CAT and PTT/CW;
- Convenient adjustment of input and output signals from the front panel;
- The squelch input is assigned to the DCD line of the COM port used for PTT and CW outputs.
• Transceiver audio interface for operating digital modes • CAT (Computer Aided Transceiver) system • PTT and CW outputs • CW keyer Computer connection: • USB (Universal Serial Bus) connector • Powered from the USB port (consuming 100 mA maximum) • No external power supply needed Transceiver connection: • Single 25-pin connector for transceiver cable • Various transceiver models supported Audio interface: • Insulated from digital nets • Maximum input/output amplitude is 1V • Input/output samplerate: 8 to 48 kHz • True 16-bit DAC/ADC used • Volume levels are adjusted by the front panel potentiometers CAT serial port: • Baudrate: 300-115200 baud • Electrical compatibility: RS-232, CI-V, TTL or inverted-TTL (Yaesu, Icom, Kenwood, Ten-Tec, Elecraft and JRC transceivers) PTT/CW outputs: • PTT output: open collector and TTL-level • CW output: open collector • Maximum current is 50 mA System requirements: • Desktop or laptop computer with USB 1/2/3 compliant port • MacOS/Linux/Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10 (32- or 64-bit) operating system • No drivers required for systems on Windows 10/MacOS/Linux • For Windows 7 and previous versions of Windows only FTDI drivers are required Supported software: • MixW 2/3/4 • MMTTY, MMSSTV • WSJT, WSJT-X, WSPR • all other soundcard software! Dimensions: 145 x 110 x 40 mm Weight: 200 g Operating temperature: 0…40 °C Warranty: 2 years GTIN code: TBD RigExpert TI-3000 is made in Ukraine. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)