RigExpert Stick 230
The RigExpert Stick 230 analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, as well as other parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 100 kHz to 230 MHz.
- Rapid check-out of an antenna in the field or stationary conditions.
- Tuning an antenna to resonance.
- Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after a specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.).
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads.
- SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C, Magnitude and Phase Angle at single frequency.
- SWR chart, 100 points.
- SWR chart at fixed HAM bands by IARU Regions, 100 points.
- Multé mode – to check your multiband antenna promptly.
- Connector type: UHF (SO-239).
- Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 230 MHz.
- Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load).
- One 3.7V Li-Ion battery, type 18650
- When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
- 200×200 monochrome e-paper display
- 2×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
- English menus and help screens
- USB connection to a personal computer
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
Call for Price