Since its foundation in 1960, RETEX is dedicated to design and manufacture racks and enclosures for the Industrial Electronics and Telecommunications markets
Headquarters and factory in Barcelona (Spain) and production and distribution centres in Wellingborough (UK), Montevideo (Uruguay) and Mumbai (India)
With distributors for over 36 countries worldwide, Retex S.A. is attending and collaborating in top technology projects in the Industrial and Electronics, Railway industry, Cabling, IT-telecommunications, Broadcasting and Datacenters markets.
r19” modular cabinets, 600 mm wide. For cabling,
telecommunications, IT and industrial installations.
Designed in accordance with IEC60 297-2, DIN 41944 part 1 and 7,
ANSI/EIA-310 and UNE 20 539-2
• Practical and logical: this is the way Retex defined and created a new generation of racks, which in the past
year 2000 revolutionized the market breaking all the established patterns.
• Easy transport and storage, easy and quick assembly, until then these were unthinkable characteristics in
the rack market.
• The flat-pack system patented by Retex, allows reducing up to 75% the volume of a conventional rack,
proportionally reducing the shipping and storage costs.
• This new concept added to the efficient assembly allows building any type of LOGIC in only 5 minutes and
• Thanks to its excellent quality, versatility and numerous benefits, the LOGIC’ system is employed in the most
various environments, as industrial installations, IT/Telecom, in the railway and military sectors, ultimate
Datacenters, Broadcasting and communication, etc.
• Our concerns and a constant follow-up of the market evolution allow us to launch the second generation
LOGIC², which maintains the original concept but improving the performance and benefits of the system