OnePower is the most outstanding last engineering achievement from ONEtastic.
In a compact 3+1U Rack, and with 2 power supplies OnePower delivers up to 2000 W rms of high efficiency digital output power or up to 2500 W p.s. when operating with analogue signals.
The system is composed by 1 or 2 OneDriver exciter/s (1RU) and an RF amplifier (3 RU), which makes a DVB-T/H/T2, ISDB-T/Tb, DAB/DAB+/TDMB, ATSC, PAL or NTSC complete transmitter with native adaptive pre-correction circuits, built in GPS / GLONASS receiver for accurate synchronization and SFN operations, and multiple input interfaces (Satellite Receiver, ASI, Gigabit Ethernet or RF) so to be configured as Terrestrial or Satellite fed transmitter or even transposer.
OnePower final stage embeds 2 hot swappable power supply units, as well as a built in ASI and RF matrix, so 2 OneDriver can be connected to it to ensure a maximum level of redundancy and avoid the use of an additional external switch over unit.
- Compact 3+1U (or 3+2 in dual driver configuration) 19” Rack chassis
- Output power up to 1500W rms (COFDM), up to 2000W rms (ATSC) or up to 2500W p.s. (analogue)
- High efficiency broadband or wideband amplifier technology
- Built in ASI/RF matrix for automatic switch over, without the need of using an external switch over unit
- DVB-T/H/T2, ISDB-T/Tb, DAB/DAB+/T-DMB, ATSC, PAL, NTSC modulations fully supported
- Embedded Re-Multiplexer/Layer Combiner/TS to BTS (188 to 204 byte) converter for ISDB-Tb
- Adaptive pre-correction circuits
- On-board high stability GPS / GLONASS receiver with battery
- Flexible input interfaces:
- 4 x ASI inputs (TS, BTS, T2MI, SMPTE-310M) + Analog input
- 2 x ASI inputs and 2 x Gigabit Ethernet
- 1 x DVB-S/S2 Satellite Receiver input with integrated CAM
- 1 x RF input
- Easy connection to 1 or 2 OneDriver exciters