Multi-Band AM/FM Audio Processor
So, is this just another variation of an existing product with new badges and some fancy marketing? Absolutely not. Omnia.9 is based on a completely new platform which is unlike anything ever offered within the Omnia family.
For possibly the first time, there will be no need to compromise a service or a set of services to inferior audio processing and management due to space and/or budget limitations.
But consolidation is only the beginning. Omnia.9 contains breakthrough features which will actually correct over processed source material while—at the same time—allowing for an unprecedented amount of loudness free from distortion and artifacts.
- Exclusive “Undo” Technology
- Psychoacoustically Controlled Distortion-Masking Clipper
- Livewire + AES67
- µMPX Encoding
- Kantar Watermarking
- Omnia® Toolbox
- Speaker Calibration
- Dry Voice Detector
- Remote Client
- Auto Pilot
- Additional Features
- Multiband downward expansion (source noise reduction)
- 3-stage wideband AGC with adjustable sidechain equalization
- Phase Correction with Mono Bass reduces multipath distortion
- Supports Shoutcast 2 and lossless streaming. Integrated internal stream server
- Shared processing path for AM+HD units (allowing them to share a watermark encoder)
- Program-dependent multiband compression
- Multiband look-ahead limiting
- Selectable phase linear high pass filter, 15, 30 or 45 Hz
- Two-band final look-ahead limiting on digital paths
- 7 inch front panel touch screen
- Full remote control via included NFRemote software with client audio streaming for remote adjustment and monitoring. Also supports full remote control and monitoring via HTTP request
- On-screen keyboard with several layouts (QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, Dvorak and ABC sequential) for easy setup and preset name typing
- Selectable SSB (Single Sideband) stereo encoder
- HTTP push support for automation, such as RDS and streaming song titles, preset recall
- Studio Output with very low latency for talent monitoring
- Dual independent power supplies
- Composite pass-through (relay bypass) for your backup processor, with full analysis tools for external composite signals
- Internal patch point capability so you can optimize placement of your Voltair / PPM® encoder within your audio processing chain.
- Frequency Response:+/-0.5dB 20Hz to 15kHz, 17.5kHz in extended mode
- Signal to Noise Ratio:Greater than -80dBu de-emphasized, 20Hz to 15kHz
- System Distortion:Less than 0.01% THD below pre-emphasis, inaudible above
- Stereo Separation:65dB minimum, 20Hz to 15kHz, 70dB typical
- Digital Output Level:Adjustable from -24.0dBFS to 0.0dBFS in 0.1dB increments
- Stereo Baseband Output:Adjustable from -2dBU to +22dBU (0.1dB increments) into 600-Ohms, 20-Ohm output impedance
- A/D Conversion:Crystal Semiconductor CS5361, 24 bit 128x over-sampled delta sigma converter with linear-phase anti-aliasing filter.
- Pre-ADC anti-alias filter, with high-pass filter at <10 Hz
- D/A Conversion:Crystal Semiconductor CS4391, 24-bit, 128x oversampled
- External Sync Input:Per AES11 Digital Audio Reference Signal (DARS), reference for digital output sample rate.
- Range is 32kHz to 96kHz.
- Analog I/O:Two balanced, EMI filtered XLR connectors
- Stereo Generator Connections:Four 75-Ohm BNC female, two inputs, two outputs
- (FM style only) AES/EBU In & External Sync
- Digital I/O:AES/EBU via four XLR connectors for Main and Aux Digital programs (two stereo in, two stereo out)
- Ethernet:Shared RJ45 supporting 100 and 1000BASE-T Ethernet connections
- Power Requirements:100-264 VAC, 47-63Hz autosensing, dual PSU
- Power Connector:Dual IEC male, detachable 3-wire power cords supplied
- Power Supply:Internal dual redundant, hot-swappable
- Environmental:Operating: 0 to 50 degrees C
- Non-operating: –20 to 70 degrees C.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)