MagicSoft CG has a GPU-based rendering engine that supports all SD and HD modes. The graphics are 24 bit (TrueColor) with 8 bit alpha channel (256 transparency levels). De-interlacing and anti-flicker display options guarantee the proper output of images and live video.
The engine offers Antialiasing for TrueType and OpenType fonts and Anisotropic filtering for images by using the GPU.
3D working environment (no layers)
The objects can be animated by moving, rotating and changing color and transparency and can be dynamically moved on the z-axis eliminating the limitations of the layer oriented programs. Rendering for both Preview and On Air is done in the GPU, so a powerful CPU is not required. A key-frame concept is used to describe the characteristics in time of an object and can be used to interpolate previous-mentioned characteristics in the time intervals between key-frames.
Scripting and Automation
MagicSoft CG supports scripting which can make it possible to run application like SMS to TV. The TCP/IP protocol allows you to control the displaying and content of a project.
What are the primary benefits of MagicSoft CG?
Are MagicSoft CG products available in analog and serial digital input/output?
How about licensing?
The HD option can be purchased from the start or as upgrade. The license is bound in a dongle USB key , so you can move the installation to another computer without problems.
MagicSoft CG offers a preview while having a project On Air?
Do MagicSoft CG products support external commands?
There is support for animations in MagicSoft CG?
MagicSoft CG offers a system of keyframes which is applied for movement, rotation, color and transparency ( please see the pdf tutorial from installer).
For longer image sequence there is a possibility to compress the images?
The .ddsx2 format allows you a much better quatility but the compression is 2:1
How many more layers/objects can MagicSoft CG sustain?
As for performance , in HD using a nVidia 560 card and an Intel i5 processor you can have 3-4 tickers with animated smileys, several lower-thirds and rolls and
as many graphic sequence that is allowed by the RAM memory capacity.
- The CG can be used as a solution for news allowing simultaneous management of Live input, Lower Thirds and Tickers.
- The Roll project can be easily previewed during editing of multiple rows. The content can be changed dynamically.
- The TCP/IP protocol can be used for controlling the CG from another application. For example a specialised application for soccer.
- The Lower Third project it is very flexible and it can be easily used for managing the promo or self-promo events.
- Televoting and interactive games can be implemented by using scripting, TCP/IP control or both of them.
- The Script project can be combined with animated smileys for producing hourly weather presentations.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
€950.00 – €1,425.00