The SOFIA 565 provides analog, AES3-digital and AoIP-streaming audio outputs. The Web Interface enables remote tuning, streamed audio, source switching, alarms, and more.
Multiple stations can be sequentially monitored using the programmable StationRotation™ feature. The SOFIA 568 includes a built-in BandScanner™, a real-time clock and full SNMP functionality.
The elite SiteStreamer+™ (‘Plus’) series offers advanced features for the most critical monitoring situations.
The SiteStreamer+™ also delivers important RF and audio signal measurements and dispatches email or text-message alarms for out-of-limits conditions and other reception errors.
Fulltime off-air program audio is available simultaneously as L/R-analog, AES3-digital and Dante®-based AES67 AoIP streaming, all with adjustable levels, plus a multi-listener Internet IP stream and front-panel headphone jack.
Install the SiteStreamer+ within the reception contour of your station and monitor off-air analog FM via the Web from anywhere in the world.
The SOFIA 565 Internet-listening stream supports up to 10 listeners at once.
Front-panel alarms and/or rear-panel ‘tallies’ indicate Audio Loss, Low Signal, RDS Errors, and FM Reception Loss.
Easy front-panel setup uses jog-wheel menu navigation and the front-panel readout. The corresponding Web interface offers a detailed presentation and additional options.
Gives local and remote readout of all pertinent FM/RDS data.
Enhanced alarm logging includes the duration of each alarm, and there is virtually no limit to the number of alarms that can be logged.
The built-in BandScanner displays a spectrum plot of the entire FM band (or a user-selected portion).
The half-rack package features an OLED hi-res graphic display, wide-range LED level meters and individual alarm LEDs with rear-panel tallies.
GPOs may be user-assigned to specific alarm functions.
SNMP utility is fully supported.
Real-Time Clock has battery backup.
Tuning Range87.5MHz to 107.9MHz in 100kHz steps.
Antenna Input75Ω (BNC).
Sensitivity/SNR10dBµV required for 50dB mono-FM S/N.
- FM: ±1dB, 30Hz – 15kHz; de-emphasis is programmable at 75µs or 50µs or OFF.
- FM: Stereo / Stereo Auto-Blend / Forced-Mono.
RDS Fields DisplayedPS, PI (and call), RT, RT+1, RT+2, PTY, PTYN, C/T, M/S, DI, TP, TA; RDS Block Error Rate, Groups Transmitted (with use statistics), AF, ODA.
Graphs and MeteringL, R, L+R and L–R Program Audio; Audio Histogram; RSSI, RF SNR, HD Level and Cd/No levels and histograms.
Program Audio Outputs:
- Balanced Analog (XLR) Left and Right outputs are adjustable from –15dBu to +15dBu in 0.1dB steps.
- AES Digital (XLR) output at 44.1kHz or 48kHz is adjustable from –30dBFS to 0dBFS in 0.1dB steps.
- Headphone Jack (3.5mm TRS) has adjustable listening level.
Streaming AudioMP3 or OGG (selectable) streams have bitrates from 32kbps to 256kbps and sampling rates from 16kHz to 48kHz.
- Audio Loss: Alarm responds to the monitored service (FM or HD Radio). Alarm On/Off thresholds and Time On/Off intervals are programmable.
- Low Signal: Alarm and reset trigger levels are independently adjustable relative to the FM carrier level display and have programmable Time On/Off timings.
- RDS Alarm: Programmable Time On/Off for RDS Loss or PI Error.
- Pilot Loss: Programmable Time On/Off for loss of Stereo Pilot.
- Email Alerts: Email or SMS/text-messaging can alert selected personnel to specific alarms.
- Alarm ‘Tallies’: Individual open-collector NPN transistor outputs to ground are programmable for logic polarity and GPO assignment.
Real-Time ClockAuto-sets to Internet time; auto/manual DST setting, battery backup.
Dante®-based, AES67-compatible (selectable) AoIP utility has independent IP, Audio Format and Transmit Flow settings.
LAN connection to local network or Internet provides remote monitoring (listening and SOFIA 568 control); user-programmable network setup and streaming parameters.
12VDC at 450mA; a universal 90-240VAC inline switching power supply is included with the SOFIA 568 SiteStreamer.
Mounting OptionsAn optional rack adapter mounts one or two half-rack modules in a 1U, 19-inch rack space.
Size and Weight1.6”H x 8”W x 6”D; 5 lbs. shipping weight.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)