The INOmini 679 is Inovonics’ third-generation, small form-factor FM and FM-band HD Radio broadcast monitor receiver. It receives both analog FM and digital HD1-HD8 radio channels for confidence monitoring and delivers a high-quality audio feed for rebroadcast or program distribution throughout the broadcast facility with adjustable analog and AES digital audio outputs.
FM RBDS and HD Radio PAD data may be called-up for display on the front-panel LCD screen.
Strictly for professional applications, the INOmini 679 purposely does not blend between the analog FM and HD1 simulcast like a consumer radio. Tuning and mode preferences are held in nonvolatile memory and all settings are restored following a power cycle.
- The INOmini 679 is a sensitive, DSP-based (SDR) radio that receives standard FM analog and FM/HD Radio broadcasts.
- Stays on-mode and on-channel through signal and power loss; does not blend between FM and HD.
- Easy front-panel setup uses jog-wheel menu navigation with a large LCD display. Accurate, hi-res metering shows RF signal and audio levels, RBDS/PAD data and reception metrics. Critical system menus are hidden.
- Balanced analog and AES-digital program line outputs are available simultaneously; levels are independently adjustable.
- Flashing-red front-panel alarms and rear-panel ‘tallies’ indicate HD Reception Loss, Low Signal and Audio Loss.
- ‘Split Mode’ audio monitoring aids transmission diversity delay setup.
- The LCD displays RSSI, SNR, Cd/No, Multipath and HD Level metrics to help with receive antenna alignment.
- When issued, free firmware updates are easily installed in the field.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)