FM/RDS Monitor Receiver
The INOmini 673 is Inovonics’ second-generation, small form-factor FM broadcast monitor for professional applications.
A sensitive and selective off-air receiver for standard analog-FM broadcasts, it has application as a ‘confidence monitor’ or as a rebroadcast receiver in FM translator service. The 673 decodes and displays the most important data from RDS/RBDS data groups as well.
The INOmini 673 gives front-panel and remote alarm indications of program and RDS transmission errors. It can also deliver a high-quality audio feed for program distribution throughout the broadcast facility with adjustable analog and AES digital audio outputs.
- This sensitive and selective DSP-based (SDR) receiver has extended band coverage down to 64MHz.
- Easy front-panel setup uses jog-wheel menu navigation with a large LCD display. Accurate, hi-res metering shows RF signal and audio levels; critical system menus are hidden.
- Front-panel display of most-essential RDS/RBDS information including RT+ ‘tagging’ data.
- Balanced analog and AES-digital program line outputs are available simultaneously; levels are independently adjustable.
- Flashing-red front-panel alarms and rear-panel ‘tallies’ indicate RDS Loss or PI Error, Low Signal and Audio Program Loss.
- All receiver setup parameters are held in non-volatile memory.
- When issued, free firmware updates are easily installed in the field.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)