INOmini FM/RDS SiteStreamer™
The INOmini 635 is a Web-enabled FM receiver for remote signal monitoring. It is essentially a remote-control FM radio with remote audio monitoring capabilities via the Internet. Installed at a transmitter/translator site or any remote location, it streams off-air audio or a wired audio feed back to any computer, tablet or mobile device.
The browser interface enables remote tuning, displays audio levels and RDS data, and logs signal parameters. Email, SMS messaging and SNMP protocols are fully supported.
NEW FEATURE: Station Rotation™ – monitor all station presets by ‘round robin’ sequencing, each with its specific alarm parameters.
- Remote monitoring at transmitter / translator sites
- NEW! Station Rotation™ - monitor all station presets by ‘round robin’ sequencing, each with its specific alarm parameters.
- Tunes the Extended FM band: 64MHz to 108MHz
- Analog AUX input monitors hardwired audio feeds
- Full dynamic browser support including audio
- Streaming through the Web interface
- Logs RSSI, Audio Loss, RDS Errors
- Email/SMS error messaging; SNMP support
- Measures audio levels for accurate diagnosis
- Easy to set up and use
- Headphone jack
- TUNING RANGE:Extended FM band: 64MHz to 108MHz in 100kHz steps.
- ANTENNA INPUT:75-ohm ‘F’.
- RECEIVER SENSITIVITY:≤10uV for 50dB monaural SNR.
- AUDIO FREQUENCY RESPONSE:±1dB, 30Hz–15kHz; 50μs/75μs de-emphasis.
- PROGRAM LINE INPUT:Active-balanced (XLR) left/right analog inputs; internal jumpering for +4dBu or –10dBu “zero-VU” levels; local and remote switching between off-air and line feeds.
- NETWORK CONNECTION:LAN (RJ-45) jack accepts universal TCP/ IP connection to Local Area Network, and via router to the Internet.
- POWER REQUIREMENT:12VDC at 140mA (2.1mm x 5.5mm coaxial); inline switchmode power supply included.
- MOUNTING OPTIONS:An optional rack adapter mounts one, two or three INOmini format units in a standard 19-inch, 1U rack space.
- SIZE AND WEIGHT:1.6”H x 5.5”W x 5.5”D; 4 lbs. shipping weight.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)