Internet Radio Monitor
2013 NAB Show ‘Cool Stuff’ & ‘Pick Hit’ Award winner!
Now with New Rev 2.0 features
The Inovonics 610 is a dedicated hardware solution for uninterrupted monitoring of streaming online radio quality and performance. Much more than a consumer-grade ‘Internet Radio,’ the 610 provides professional balanced analog and AES-digital outputs, self-logging alarms that constantly check for audio loss, stream loss and Internet loss, and an easy-to-use tuner that decodes audio and displays live metadata for MP3, Ogg Vorbis and AAC formats.
Rear-panel alarm tallies provide local alarm options, and online notifications alert personnel with e-mail or text messages when any or all of the alarms occur. The front panel displays left and right audio metering, local LED alarms and an OLED screen with jog wheel for advanced control and editing of all tuning and monitoring parameters.
The 610’s Web interface allows complete setup and control of the unit from your PC, tablet or smartphone, and reliable 2-way connectivity is ensured with a built-in Dynamic DNS utility. The 610’s constantly monitors it’s own connection and will stay locked to your selected stream no matter what.
To view the 610-00 web interface in action, simply follow this link in your web browser:
- Uninterrupted monitoring of streaming online radio performance
- Balanced Analog L/R and AES digital program line outputs
- Automatically decodes and displays live metadata for MP3, Ogg Vorbis and AAC formats: Station ID, Song/Program Info, Quality (format and bitrate)
- Easy setup & control via front panel OLED screen and jog-wheel
- Local alarm ‘tallies’ plus self-logging alarms continuously check for Audio Loss, Stream Loss and Internet Loss
- Stays locked to your stream even if the signal or power is lost.
- Works with SHOUTcast, ICEcast and many more.
- Alerts sent to multiple personnel via e-mail and/or text messages
- Full function 'responsive' Web interface works on desktop and mobile devices
- SNMPv2c (Simple Network Management Protocol) support for interfacing with existing IP based remote control systems
- Can send email reports as daily log, weekly log, monthly log.
- Email alerts for up to 10 recipients, with the ability to choose the types of alarms sent to each recipient.
- Network Connection:LAN (RJ-45) jack accepts universal TCP/IP connection to Local Area Network, and via router to the Internet.
- Streaming Formats Supported:Icecast and SHOUTcast streaming formats using these encoding standards and rates: MP3 (32kbps – 320kbps); Ogg (32kbps – 500kbps); AAC (32kbps – 384kbps)
- Metadata Decoded/Displayed:Station (streamer’s ID); Song/Title (artist and title or program name); Quality (streaming rate, encoding format, mono or stereo, and original sampling rate)
- Program Audio Output(s):+4dBu balanced analog Left/Right (XLR), 200-ohm source impedance; AES digital (XLR), 48kHz sampling rate; Front-Panel Headphone Jack (3.5mm TRS)
- Alarm Tallies:Individual open-collector NPN transistor outputs for Audio Loss, Stream Loss and Internet Loss.
- Power Requirement:12VDC at 450mA (2.1mm x 5.5mm coaxial); a ‘wall-outlet transformer’ (WallWart®) switching- type power supply appropriate to the destination AC mains voltage is provided.
- Mounting Options:An optional rack adapter mounts one or two 610s in a standard 19-inch 1U rack space.
- Size and Weight:1.6”H x 8”W x 6.”D; 5 lbs. shipping weight.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)