FM & HD Radio Modulation Monitor
The ideal choice for advanced FM and HD Radio signal monitoring. All the essential modulation data for accurate readings in a graphic format are displayed remotely via Dynamic Web Interface. Features include Streaming, AoIP and SNMP.
Integrating all the necessary features for station setup, regulatory compliance, and remote monitoring, Inovonics’ 552 HD Radio Modulation Monitor is the ideal choice for advanced FM and HD Radio signal monitoring. Simultaneously monitor in real time the off-air FM modulation along with up to 4 HD Radio Channels.
The 552 collects a history of signal parameters and displays HD Radio™ album artwork, station logos and similar visuals on the remote Web interface. The 552 includes a built-in BandScanner™, a real-time clock and full SNMP functionality
Rear-panel alarms constantly check for Audio Loss, RF Loss, Multipath and Overmodulation, while advanced notifications alert personnel with e-mail or SMS messaging when any or all of the alarms occur. SNMP is fully supported.
- Monitor off-air analog FM and HD Radio signals (HD1-HD8) remotely via any Web enabled device.
- Spectrum graphs include RF Baseband, MPX and Left/Right Audio. O-Scope views for MPX, Pilot, RDS and all Audio Channels.
- The 552 collects a history of signal parameters and displays HD Radio™ album artwork, station logos and similar visuals via remote Web interface.
- Measures real-time audio diversity delay between the FM and HD1 broadcast.
- Fulltime off-air program audio is available simultaneously as L/R-analog, AES3-digital and Dante®-based AES67 AoIP streaming, all with adjustable levels, plus a multi-listener Internet IP stream and front-panel headphone jack.
- StationRotation enables the user to monitor up to 30 different Station Presets.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
Call for Price