INOmini RDS Sign Driver/Receiver
The Inovonics 402, a small form factor RDS Message sign driver and receiver. It tunes the FM full band, taking a station’s now playing RDS text and sends it to a wide variety of large format scrolling “marquee” style signs for display. This conveniently provides for large, continuous, and clear RDS verification of now playing info at station studios, control rooms and external billboards.
* sign pictured sold separately.
- Displays and exports PS (Program Service) and RT (Radio Text) messages.
- Supports most popular LED sign formats.
- Tunes from 64MHz - 108MHz in 100kHz steps.
- Provides support for color and font choosers.
- Front panel display of RDS presence, Signal Strength, PI Code, RT, PS and more.
- TUNING RANGE:64.0MHz – 108.0MHz in 100kHz steps
- RECEIVER SENSITIVITY:10μV for a solid text display
- ANTENNA INPUT:75-ohm (‘F’ connector) input can accept the downlead from rooftop antenna, a simple twinlead dipole or a random wire, depending on signal strength and reception conditions.
- LED SIGN OUTPUT:Male and female DB9 serial data connectors; communication baud rate is set automatically when the sign type is selected.
- SIGN PROTOCOLS SUPPORTED:Inovonics-supplied; NEOPlex Technology; Alpha
- FONTS AND COLORS:Options are selected via the 402 menus, consistent with capabilities of the sign used.
- 402 POWER REQUIREMENTS:12VDC at 125mA. A ‘bricktype’ (inline) switchmode power supply appropriate to the destination AC mains voltage is provided.
- MOUNTING OPTIONS:An optional rack adapter accepts up to three INOmini modules in a 1U, 19-inch rack space, or the 402 may easily be fastened to any convenient surface with two small screws.
- SIZE AND WEIGHT:1.6”H x 5.5”W x 5.5”D; 4 lbs. shipping weight.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)