Information Station Specialists InfOspot
License-free Radio Station
Designed to operate under FCC Part 15 Rules, InfOspot is capable of up to 100 milliwatts of power, yielding a range of up to 1/2 mile even when mounted at a modest height of 20 feet above ground. The InfOspot System offers unprecedented flexibility and affordability when compared to higher powered, licensed systems:
- No FCC license is required. It is certified under FCC Rules Part 15.219.No FCC license is required.
- Any program content may be broadcast, including information, music or commercials.*
- Any AM frequency 520-1700 kHz may be utilized.*
- InfOspot Systems utilize the most trusted, time tested Part 15 Transmitter – the Talking House TH5 – to generate the broadcast signal.
- The system’s Range Extender Outdoor Antenna and Tuner may be mounted at any height above the ground, due to the exclusive coaxial Transmitter-to-Antenna linkage.
(*) FCC rules do not allow the broadcast of objectionable content or the use of a frequency that causes interference to other radio stations.
The basic InfOspot System Includes the TH5 Transmitter with its internal, 2-message Digital Audio Player, Range Extender Outdoor Antenna and Tuner with mount and 25’ of RG6 coaxial cable.
Audio Enhancement. The i A.M. Radio option maximizes the TH5 Transmitter’s dynamic range and modulation levels for an even louder and more natural sound. This enhancement includes a hand-held microphone for best recording / live audio quality.
- Dynamic Hand Microphone for higher quality recordings on the transmitter’s internal digital audio player.
- External Digital Audio Player allows operation via USB/Flash drive for highest quality and convenience allows operation via USB/Flash drive for highest quality and convenience.
- Portability Package includes carrying case and quick-setup stand, incorporating the External Digital Audio Player and Network Connectivity.
- Network Connectivity add LAN/WAN connectivity to the External Digital Audio Player for remote program control.
- Wireless Audio Uploads via wireless gateway.
- Audio Management Software for message creation, processing and for upload to one or multiple stations via network/wireless.
- Indoor/Outdoor Cabinet to house transmitter and audio components. Includes 19” rack rails.
- Antenna Stand for flat roof installations with no penetrations. Includes mast, frame and pads.
- Additional Coaxial Cable in various standard lengths.
- FCC Part 15.219 certification for license-free operation in the United States.
- Latest design - Version 5.0.
- Final radio frequency stage total input power: 100 milliwatts.
- Front panel LCD frequency selection and audio recording controls.
- Frequencies: 520-1700 kHz - 10-kHz increments.
- Dimensions: 14.0" x 8.0" x 2.5".
- Weight: 5.2 pounds.
- Steel chassis.
- Internal audio recorder (5 minutes / dual messages).
- Internal microphone.
- Input port for external microphone (for recording or live), high impedance, 3.5 mm.
- Input port for auxiliary audio (live feeds / audio recording) unbalanced, 3.5 mm.
- Speaker and volume control.
- 120 VAC power supply; 12-18 volt DC input port.
- DC power use: approximately 250 ma.
- 3-meter indoor antenna provided with exclusive auto-tuning circuitry for up to 300-foot range.
- Option: i A.M. Radio audio enhancement for increased dynamic range and modulation levels for a louder, fuller, more natural sounding output. Includes hand-held mic for best audio input quality.
- Outdoor antenna port (cable jack for 75 ohm/RG6) for connection to optional Range Extender.
- 90-day return/replace policy.
|Power||Up to 100 mW.|
|Frequency||540-1700 kHz AM: frequency ranges 540-1000/1010-1700 kHz.|
|Typical Signal Range||Up to 2500’. Varies with mounting height and environment. 20’ minimum mounting height recommended.|
|Mounting||Pipe or flat vertical surface, allowing antenna to extend entirely above the mounting surface with no lateral obstructions. The Range Extender Antenna's universal channel mount can be attached to various mounting supports; it may be strapped to a pipe as shown right. It can bolt to a flat surface such as a gable, chimney, air compressor unit, etc. The antenna should fully extend above the mounting support for maximum range.|
|Coaxial Cable||RG6 (25’ provided). May be extended based on frequency.|
|Antenna||105” vertical antenna with 3” feedline (2.75 meters total). Vertical antenna: 1.0” tapering to 7/8” aluminum tube, telescoping. Feedline: high flexibility; single, stranded copper conductor in PVC jacket. Ground line: not provided.|
|Antenna Insulators||(2) Plastic, split block clamp design, 1.0” ID.|
|Antenna Mount||Aluminum “C” channel: H 10.5”, W 2.5”, D 1 3/16”. With mounting holes (for flat surfaces) and strap slots (for pipe).|
|Antenna Tuner||Dimensions: H 8.0”, W 4.5”, D 2.75”. Construction: polycarbonate with see-though access door, lockable. Controls: RF meter, frequency range switch, tuning control. Connections: coax (F) connector, antenna bolt, lightning ground bolt. Includes hardware for integration with Antenna Mount.|
|Hardware||Stainless steel and/or corrosion resistant.|
|Certification||Made in the USA and certified by Talking House FCC Certification DLB5LTT98.|
|FCC License||Not required if installed per FCC Rules Part 15.219.|
|Shipping Weight||7.5 pounds with packaging, (1) container.|
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
Call for Price