EUROTEK MOBILE ENG
Electronic News Gathering System
The innovative EUROTEK series of Digital Microwave Links for fixed and mobile applications represent the latest development based on our digital and microwave technological knowledge and experience, accumulated with thousands of units produced since 1991, when it started with the first link series.
These are agile synthesized Digital Links (also usable with analog signals), extremely compact, flexible and competitively priced.
The ‘ALL$DIGIT’ series represent a big step towards diffusion and application of the latest digital technologies.
NB: ALL Eurotek ENG system are customised to the customers exact requirements. Contact us today for a detailed quotation.
- 1+1 Configuration
- Several frequency range available in the range 2 - 23 GHz
- Fixed or Multi-channel ODU
- Capable to carry up to 6 different MPEG Transport Streams
- Transparent mode to carry SFN Transport Streams (also including ISDB-T/Tb BTS)
- High capacity: over 100Mbit/s total net bit rate in 28MHz RF bandwidth
- Frequency Agile in its range (typically 500MHz)
- Fixed (STL) and mobile (with tripods) applications
- RF heads for outdoor and indoor applications
- Standard input/output interface: ASI - On request: Ethernet for T.S. over IP
- Analog Video/Audio in/out interfaces (versions with embedded MPEG codecs)
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)