The S7605 FM transmitter comes with the XE120S stereo exciter and is an evolution of the highly modular architecture for which Eddystone Broadcast transmitters are legendary. The use of 300W hot-pluggable Power Amplifier modules means that removal of amplifiers can be carried out with minimal reduction in output power.
The design also features highly efficient hot-pluggable switched mode power supplies which also provide ease of servicing. Both PA and SMPSU modules are common to the entire 7600 range from 500W to 20kW, resulting in greatly reduced spares holding costs for networks and groups. The high power 7600 series Eddystone Broadcast transmitters feature the patented N way RF power combining system.
- Compact Amplifier and PSU Modules are replaceable On Air
- Uses Eddystone’s patented N way combiner system
- Fully compliant with ETS 300 384 specification for FM transmitters
- Easily configured into a wide range of system architectures
- Uses highly efficient SMPS power supplies with PF correction
- Comprehensive remote control and monitoring facilities
- LCD display ensures easy local monitoring
- Power Output:5kW (Adjustable to -6dB)
- Operating Frequency:87.5 to 108 MHz
- RF Output Load Impedance:50 ohm unbalanced
- RF Output Connector:1-5/8″ EIA
- Maximum VSWR:Able to maintain full power at 1.9:1 before protection cuts in
- Mains Power Supply:Three phase & neutral 380-440V. Other supply voltages available on request.
- RF Harmonic Output:Better than or equal to -83dBc
- Ambient Temperature Range:0°C to +55°C at an altitude up to 3000M
- Overall Efficiency:Typically 60%
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)