Broadcast Mixing Console
This new D&R AIRMATE-USB 8 channel model has 6 balanced mic inputs (+48 phantom is standard) with inserts for signal proc-essors, 12 stereo line inputs, 2x USB and 2x Telephone Hybrids.
Channel 5 and 6 have Mic/Line and USB interface to transfer audio from and to your PC.
Channel 7 and 8 have, apart from the stereo line input, also RJ-11 connectors to interface with a POT line and a telephone appliance.
High quality built in Hybrids with R and C balance and direct Talk back in the Hybrid channels makes a conversation with listeners very easy. The front panel ON switch is wired in series with the built in mechanical faderstart enabling selection of start either by fader or hard start via the ON switch. Faderstart generates in the Mic mode a Mic-on signalling to switch on ON-Air lights. There is a 3 band Equalizer on channel 1-6. The stereo Aux send can be set pre or post fader. All mic inputs have low cut jumpers. A clean feed send is available for external Hybrids.
The Airmate-USB has the usual master controls such as stereo master faders, stereo Aux send and return, monitor master with “follow phones” and a phones output with a split control function. There is a balance control to continuously adjust the volume between main output and stereo Cue signal. In addition, there is a special Radio On-air/production section featuring; Self-op switching to automatically cut control room level when the D.J. mic is active; a Clean feed output to also drive an external Telephone Hybrid for talk shows and interviews, if you need more Hybrid channels than the 2 built in ones; a special announcer output that normally follows main output but can be switched so that the main output, or any cue signal that is selected, can be heard when in the “follow phones” mode.
A large Talkback switch activates the built-in electret talkback microphone for easy communication with the Clean-feed output, Aux output and/or Announcer output.
- The AIRMATE-USB is an 8 fader, 24 input triple input mixer, capable of accepting
- 6 balanced Mic inputs with 3 band EQ and inserts for voice processors.
- 12 stereo line inputs where every line B input can accept our RIAA pre-amp pcb to work with turntables.
- 2 USB stereo inputs (for radio play-out systems, such as our AIRCAST).
- 2 Telephone Hybrids built in with RJ 11 connectors for phones and land lines.
- Fader and On start on all 8 channels.
- ON-AIR light switching built in.
- Built in Talkback mic with routing to Clean-feed, Aux and/or Announcer outputs.
- Auto Control Room Monitor cut when in DJ mode.
- Mic inputs:balanced 2kOhm, XLR.
- Phantom:+48 volt.
- Noise:- 122 dBr (A-weighted).
- Sensitivity:- 70dB min, OdB max.
- Insert:Jack unbal. send 600 Ohm, -10dBV.
- Return:unbalanced 10kOhm -10dBv.
- Line inputs:unbal., 10kOhm, Cinch.
- Gain:range of 40dB.
- Phono inputs:unbal. 47kOhm, 5 mV.
- USB:2x Stereo in and 2x stereo Program out.
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0 playback and record mode. 2x Stereo in and main stereo left right signal on both USB connectors
- 2 Track return:- 10 dBV at 10kOhm.
- Aux returns:- 10 dBv at 10kOhm stereo
- HID Function:Volume/Mute
- TELEPHONE HYBRIDS:RJ-11 connectors for phone line/dialler
- Mix Minus rejection @1kHz -30dB.
- Left/Right:+ 4 dBu bal. XLR.
- Monitor/Aux:+ 4dBu unbal. on Cinch.
- Cleanfeed/Announcer:+ 4dBu, Jacks.
- Tape outp:-10dBv, unbal. Cinch.
- Headphone:16-600 Ohm, Jack.
- Announcer:16-600 Ohm, Jack.
- USB out:Main program stereo signal
- High:+ / -12 dB at 12kHz shelving.
- Mid:+ / -12dB at 1 kHz bell curve.
- Low:+ / -12dB at 60 Hz bell curve.
- Frequency response:10 - 60.000Hz.
- Distortion:< 0.009% max at 1 kHz.
- Start switch:reed relay.
- Ledbars:21 segment.
- Power consumption:30VA
- Optional:AES-3 Program outputs.
- DIMENSIONS:Left-Right 19” rack mount (482mm width)
- Front-Back:356mm (8HE).
- Space below front panel:20mm for table top.
- Weight:11 kg.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)