PCI Express version of the VX222HR-Mic linear sound card for demanding applications in broadcast, production, or voice-over recording. Exacting specs, outstanding quality, absolute reliability and total connectivity make this new generation the number one choice for pro audio manufacturers and software vendors.
The VX222e-Mic stereo sound card shares the same features as the HR series and integrates seamlessly with the same professional audio software.
This sound card is visiblu ready: get connected to the world of distributed IP audio. A solution based on visiblu, the Network Audio Operating System by Digigram, takes advantage of its power for low latency wide area network encoding and processing, whether the card is located next door or hundreds of miles away.
- Stereo Linear PCM sound card
- PCI Express bus interface
- Two balanced analog inputs and outputs, +24 dBu max level
- One balanced microphone input mixed with each line input (analog gain up to +66dB), with switchable 48V phantom power and adjustable analog expander/compressor/limiter
- One AES/EBU input with hardware sample rate converter, AES42 compatible (digital microphone), and one AES/EBU output
- Adjustable input and output analog and digital gains
- AES11 sync input
- On-board 3-band parametric EQ and Maximizer effects
- Two GPI (dry contact) and two GPO (relays)
- Support for Linux (Alsa driver) and Windows 32-bit and 64-bit (WDM kernel streaming, DirectSound, Wasapi, ASIO)
- Breakout cables with XLR connectors for audio connectivity
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
€530.00 – €730.00