The PCI Express version of the VX1221HR sound card for linear-audio-based live-assist systems. Exacting specs, outstanding quality, absolute reliability and total connectivity make this new generation the number one choice for pro audio manufacturers and software vendors. The VX1221e multichannel sound card shares the same features as the HR series and integrates seamlessly with the same professional audio software.
This sound card is visiblu ready: get connected to the world of distributed IP audio. A solution based on visiblu®, the Network Audio Operating System by Digigram, takes advantage of their power for low latency wide area network encoding and processing, whether they are located next door or hundreds of miles away.
- Multichannel linear PCM sound card
- PCI Express bus interface
- Six stereo AES/EBU outputs
- One stereo AES/EBU input with hardware sample rate converter
- Synchronisation inputs: AES11, word clock, black burst video
- Adjustable input and output digital gains
- On-board 3-band parametric EQ and Maximizer effects
- Support for Linux (Alsa driver) and Windows 32-bit and 64-bit (WDM kernel streaming, DirectSound, Wasapi, ASIO)
- Audio connectivity: breakout cable or 2U breakout box (BOB12 or BOB16AES), XLR connectors
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
€1,690.00 – €1,880.00