The UAX220V2 & UAX220-Mic are professional stereo USB Audio interfaces designed for broadcast and other demanding pro audio applications that require high quality audio acquisition of analog sources. Because it is USB Audio compliant, it can be used with multiple computers (laptop or desktop) and thrid party software applications without installing a dedicated driver.
At a glance
UAX220v2 offers 2/2 balanced analog high-quality I/Os.
Under its compact and sleek design, it combines Digigram’s leading edge experience in audio performance with the ease of use of standard USB Audio.
- USB Audio stereo interface: no driver to be installed
- Self powered on USB
- Supported under Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- 2 balanced analog mono inputs +22 dBu max signal level
- 2 balanced analog mono outputs +10 dBu max signal level
- 1 stereo headphone output with knob for gain adjustment
- Switchable zero-latency direct hardware monitoring (mixed with the playback)
- Push buttons for -12 dB input attenuation, left+right mode, and monitoring
- Neutrik connectors (XLR, 6.35mm jack)
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
€390.00 – €490.00