Digigram IQOYA *VIP
Multichannel Audio-over IP software
At a glance
Digigram’s IQOYA *VIP is unique in simultaneously providing encoding, decoding, and transcoding capacity (for both Windows and Linux applications) and delivering multiple audio content to transmitter sites, web radio CDNs, multiplexers, and other studios in multiple audio formats via multiple protocols. The software service offers the same robustness as hardware-based solutions but is infinitely more cost-effective, scalable, and flexible.
Using IQOYA *VIP to access and leverage Digigram’s renowned AoIP streaming technology as a software service, ecosystem partners can more quickly create their own live streaming, processing, and encoding systems. By integrating seamlessly with third-party applications and simplifying integration of IP streams, IQOYA *VIP brings added value to automation system providers and radio stations.
- Create multiple local programs by inserting various local contents to a national IP audio feed
- Smoothly insert live contributions into programs using IP
- Stream directly from automation systems
- Offer new transcoding and routing services as a service provider
Who needs it?
IQOYA *VIP is designed for System Integrators and technical end-users
SDK and API are accessible for OEM Development Partners under OPP contract terms.
- Simultaneous Encoding / Decoding, with superior Transcoding capabilities
- Encoding of up to 64 channels (32 stereo) and decoding up to 64 channels (32 stereo)
- IP Transcoding of up to 64 channels (32 stereo)
- Allows connecting up to 32 software stereo players and 32 software stereo recorders
- WASAPI, DirectSound, ASIO, and Linux Alsa interfaces
- Encode in multiple formats and stream in multiple protocols
- Supported streaming protocols RTP/UDP, MPEG-TS, and Icecast/SHOUTcast
- ACIP-compliant IP audio codec (EBU Tech3326)
- Stereo Audio or Multi-channel I/O
- Running as Windows & Linux services
- Operated through a web GUI or a web service API
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
Call for Price