IQOYA *LINK is a stereo IP audio codec specially designed for STL and SSL applications based on IP networks. It has been developed in close collaboration with leading European Telcos around the following themes: full IP connectivity, reliability, IP streaming robustness on managed and unmanaged networks, continuity of audio service on transmitter sites, full remote control and monitoring from SNMP supervisors.
At a glance
IQOYA *LINK is based on a low consumption, fanless, and robust dedicated hardware platform. It includes a rich set of features allowing for the reliable transport of audio content over managed and unmanaged networks (FECs, redundant dual streaming with time diversity, VLANs, QoS, IGMP), and for continuity of audio service on transmitter sites (3 backup levels, backup on SD card, switchable hardware by-pass of audio inputs to outputs in case of power supply failure). It can be used in analog and AES/EBU environments, as well as Livewire, RAVENNA and AES67 environments. In addition, IQOYA *LINK can be fully controlled and monitored through SNMP.
- Designed for 24/7 operations
- Supports legacy audio connectivity (analog, AES/EBU), as well as AoIP (Livewire, AES67, and Ravenna)
- Support of analog MPX(*), and digital MPX (MPX over AES192)
- Reliable IP streaming: FECs, redundant dual streaming with time diversity, management of network errors, real time network metrics
- Continuity of audio service on transmitter site (3 backup levels, hardware by-pass of audio inputs to outputs in case of power supply failure)
- Wide range of supported audio formats
- Full remote control, monitoring, and alarming through SNMP and from WEB GUI
(*) For analog MPX, it is necessary to use third party 75 Ohms BNC<->XLR adapters.