Continuing a tradition for products brought about by creative thinking and technological precision, the DB46 – Compact DAB/DAB+ Monitoring Receiver slots in seamlessly within DEVA’s range of monitoring tools by offering another dimension of accuracy and cost-effectiveness. While also retaining the defining characteristics of the DEVA brand, this revolutionary product is specifically dedicated to one of the major areas in the industry – Digital Audio Broadcasting, and fully meets the ETSI EN 300 401 DAB standard.
Along with the guaranteed quality of performance, a crucial asset of this product is its design – compact, smart and extremely practical. Proving that practicality does not come at the cost of efficiency, the DB46 boasts a wealth of capabilities and superb features. It has a highly-selective DSP-based tuner, supports the latest DAB & DAB+ standards.
What is more, it offers support for Program Associated Data (PAD), as well as all standard bitrates and VBR, and automatically displays live metadata. While the signal is being monitored and logged, the DB46 measures the following DAB signals: RSSI, SNR, CNR, FIC Quality, FIB Errors, FFT Offset and the Left & Right Audio level values and stores them, thereby allowing for future analysis. A standard FTP client is all that is required for the collected data to be easily downloaded.
The BandScan function of the DB46 presents an overview of all DAB/DAB+ signals available, plus their RF signal strength. BandScans are possible within any section of Band III. The generated spectrum diagram shows the RF Level vs. the channels.
Another impressive feature of the DB46 is the fact that the tool guarantees no interruption of the broadcast signal. This is achieved through the provided local alarm options and online notifications via rear-panel alarm GPOs, E-mail and SNMP in case there is audio loss or change in the DAB signal and the Left and Right Audio Levels. This allows for a fast response on the part of the maintenance staff so that prolonged signal loss can be prevented.
Users can also easily control and set up their DB46 unit remotely through their PC, tablet or smart phone via a standard web browser; iOS and Android devices are also supported.
Compact and affordable, with a remarkable set of technical characteristics, DEVA’s DB46 is a definite must-have for accurate, dependable DAB/DAB+ monitoring.
- DAB/DAB+ compliant receiver
- Support for Program Associated Data (PAD)
- Predefined DAB channels scan or manual tune
- Detailed DAB component information
- High-end digital tuner
- Quick Service access via 6 Presets
- Real Time Audio Program Streaming
- Built-in easy to use WEB and FTP server
- Apple and Android devices support
- Protected access to the device settings
- Headphone output with front panel level control
- SNTP for automatic synchronization of the built-in clock
- LAN port for full TCP/IP remote control and monitoring
- Adjustable MIN/MAX alarms for RF, Left & Right Audio Levels
- Alarm dispatch via E-mail, SNMP ver.2C and GPO
- Firmware updates will ensure improved operation
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)