Introducing the M4.2S. DaySequerra’s new M4.2S is the most powerful analog AM/FM and HD Radio® AM/FM tuner available today, and it’s an incredibly cost-effective solution.
DaySequerra’s new M4.2Si AM-FM Digital Radio Receiver is the most capable next-generation HD
Radio™ platform available today.
With the M4.2Si you can monitor audio and data from your analog and HD Radio broadcasts including
FM multicast channels HD-2 through HD-8. The M4.2Si has no AUTO-Blend function so it stays locked
to the stream you’ve selected even if the broadcast or your AC power is interrupted. Hear your HD
Radio time-alignment using the M4.2Si built-in Split-Mode. With the optional TimeLock™ Monitor, the
M4.2Si will even send an email if your MPS and HD-1 streams are out of time-alignment. The Remote
Dashboard webserver simplifies your under 3-minute setup and provides total remote control of the
M4.2Si using any browser on your Ethernet network. Plug and Play
- Stays Locked – Proprietary StreamLock technology make sure the M4.2S stays locked to the stream you’ve selected – AM-FM analog, AM-FM HD Radio MPS or HD-1 through HD-8, even if the broadcast or your AC power is interrupted; does not automatically revert to analog!
- Analog AM-FM plus HD Radio – Complete monitoring of HD Radio AM/FM broadcasts including FM multicast channels HD-2 through HD-8: user-selectable tuning steps and analog FM 50/75 µSec de-emphasis.
- Time-Alignment – Monitor your HD Radio HD-1/MPS diversity delay using the built-in Split-Mode feature.
- Bright graphic LCD – provides front panel display of all RBDS and HD Radio PAD/SIS, along with network and alarm conditions; audio level, digital audio quality and carrier quality indications.
- Artist Experience – monitor your broadcast’s album art, station logo and advertiser branding.
- Email Alerts – Get an email alert direct from your M4.2S TimeLock for loss of TimeLock, Program Audio, Carrier, or OFDM HD Radio Lock; 5 rear panel alarm tallies.
- Built-in Webserver – Remote Dashboard webserver for remote control and logging using any browser on your Ethernet network; 50 presets per band; Artist Experience displays album art, station logo, and advertiser branding; remote Flash upgrades; password protected access.
- Powerful Audio Outputs – XLR balanced analog outputs +4 dBm @ 100% modulation; high-performance headphone monitor delivering greater than 1W into 8-ohm
- Front Panel Lockout – Prevents unauthorized settings changes.
- Optional TimeLock™ – Upgrade your M4.2S to measure HD Radio Diversity Delay time alignment of the HD Radio MPS and HD-1 audio streams with accuracy to one audio sample, includes TimeLock rear panel alarm tally and email alert.