The Lyra is a fully digital desktop production mixer. Its concept originates from heavy investigations among end users and distributors looking for a versatile compact small universal desktop mixer.
The core of the Lyra is a sophisticated DSP engine. This processing engine involves the latest developments in DSP technology by Texas Instruments.
An intense cooperation between T.I. and D&R has resulted in a digital audio mixer offering tremendous DSP power and a superb sonic quality.
Although the Lyra is a digital console, it is operated with the same comfort as a conventional analog production mixer.
No fundamental concessions have been made towards reliability, high speed controller-response and system stability.
Apart from that there is the unique capability to control Lyra’s functions over the Internet
- Digital Desktop mixer
- Reporter desk for standalone and/or network applications
- Small edit suites
- Remote controllable audio work places via Internet/Ethernet/CobraNet
- Mobile applications
- Two fader remotes available (4 or 8 faders in one remote unit)
- 6x stereo Dig inputs (AES3)
- 1x stereo dig input (s/p-dif optical or coax)
- 6x stereo balanced line inputs
- 1x stereo unbalanced line input
- 4x balanced mic inputs + Inserts
- 6x stereo digital outputs AES3
- 1x stereo digital output s/p-dif optical + coax
- 1x stereo Program analog
- 1x stereo SUB analog
- 1x stereo CUE analog
- 1x stereo AUX analog
- 1x stereo CRM analog
- 2x stereo PHONES analog
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
€10.00 – €3,510.25