D & R HYBRID-1
D&R’s newest Telephone Hybrid-1 is an interface between a standard telephone line and a mixing console.
Its purpose is to enable to record or broadcast a conversation between a caller and a presenter in an easy way.
Superb audio separation between in and outgoing signals are achieved by carefully designed internal circuitry.
It is a problem solver for changing two wire communication into a four wire system with separate in and outputs.
With its Private “TO CALLER” button you can easily temporarily disconnect the caller from the mixer (broadcast) for private conversations.
- Passive balancing interface.
- Output: Mic level –20dBu, balanced.
- Input level: line level 0dBu balanced.
- R/C balance: fully adjustable.
- Separation: more than 30dB
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)