Four Channel Cell Phone Mixer
For recording, or any remote application, with features specifically designed for remote broadcasts via cell phones.
- Four Channel Mixer. Each input channel has switch selectable mic or line level input.
- Each mixer input has balanced XLR connector and 1/4" unbalanced input for stereo or mono source.
- Easy-access battery compartment for 3AA batteries and jack for external power.
- Works with most cell phones or with a land line phone.
- Separate adjustments for Cell and Land line send and receive levels - Set once and forget.
- Four separate 1/4" headphone channels with separate volume controls.
- Separate source selection switches for "Host" headphone and for the three "Guest" headphones. Switches allow monitoring phone send and/or receive and external audio such as off-air receiver. Host channel can also be used as a cue channel for 2 of the inputs.
- Extra rugged metal package with "drop" protection for the switches and knobs.
- Separate line output jack to feed recorders, etc. Output is switch-selectable to feed the main mixer output, or the phone receive signal.
- Internal side-tone level adjustment for cell phones that do not provide side tone (so speaker can hear himself in the headphones).
- Compact - 7.2" x 5.2" x 1.9"
- LED level meter, with low battery indicator.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
Call for Price