Clyde Broadcast Octomix
Broadcast Mixing Console
The key design objective behind OctoMix was to create a very high quality, extremely reliable and easy to use broadcast mixer which has:
- ALL of the ‘MUST HAVE’ features
- MOST of the ‘WOULD BE NICE’ features
- NONE of the ‘DON’T NEED’ features
LESS IS MORE
With a performance which outclasses products costing many times more, it is easy to demonstrate why OctoMix will outlive similarly priced mixers and explain how it will keep you on air year after year after year.
OctoMix is a PROFESSIONAL product, designed and manufactured by professionals, for use by professionals in (often) demanding professional environments where there is no room for operator error.
In OctoMix the intelligence is ‘under the bonnet’ –a simple uncluttered, unambiguous control surface which provides those essential controls required for broadcast –minimising the potential for operator error, keeping you on air.
Unlike many manufacturers who cram in as many knobs, switches and displays as possible –we have listened carefully to what our customers tell us they need, and have evolved a ‘less is more’ philosophy.
Many products bristle with controls that simply will never be used; this is not only an unnecessary cost, but it makes the mixer more complex and clumsy to use, increasing the chances of operator errors.
In OctoMix you will only find those controls needed to do the job –allowing us to use only the very best of components –money well spent!
- Freq. Response
- Mic I/P Gain:Hi: 50dB +/- 15dB trim
- Lo: 30dB +/- 15dB trim
- Mic I/P Impedance:1.2kohm
- Mic I/P Headroom:+20dB
- Mic I/P THD:Typically < 0.05%, 1kHz At 0dB output
- Mic I/P Noise:
- Mic I/P Balance:Typically 60dB, 1kHz
- Line I/P Gain:Hi: 10dB +/- 15dB trim
- Lo: 0dB +/-15dB trim
- Line I/P Impedance:>10kohm
- Line I/P Headroom:>20dB
- Line I/P THD:Typically < 0.05%, 1kHz At 0dB output
- Line I/P Noise:< - 80dB, 20-20kHz Single channel 0dB
- Line I/P Balance:Typically 60dB, 1kHz
- Stereo Crosstalk:Typically > 80dB
- Fader Offness:Typically > 80dB
- Line O/P Impedance:< 50ohm
- Max O/P Level:+24dBU Except h/phones
- Max. H/phone level:Into 32ohms
- O/P Balance:Typically 60dB, 1kHz
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)